Will you leave GAG now that Meebo is gone?

Are you considering it or no?

Keep in mind they still might add a new chat bar in the future

• Yeah I probably will. I used it all the time
  • I'm thinking about it, but not sure
  • No, that's silly, I'm just here to answer questions

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm staying. Although recently I got really busy and decided to turn off my Meebo (since chatting would take a lot of my time and I didn't want to end such interesting convos!Haha :)) ). But I hope they'd get another chat bar in the future :)

What Girls Said 9

• No no not at all. I didn't care much for Meebo. Besides there's always the messaging service.

• I always preferred inbox chatting anyways..

• B.I have many friends here and I love chatting with them.Now It makes me boring that every time I login I couldn't chat with anyone anymore.I hope they will take it back soon ;(

• hardly will log in GAG anymore :p

• Nah. I'll stay.

I always closed out of it and rarely used it. My friends just send me an inbox message normally anyways.

• Then I guess I'll have to start sending you some inbox messages until some kinda chat service return lol

• Lee! You were the only friend I did chat on meebo with :(

• im thinking about it, I like chatting so ill prob get bored now that I have no one to talk to on here...

• I rarely used Meebo to begin with. No big deal to me.

• To be honest, I'm actually happy it's gone. I know people really like it. But I was never a fan.

I'm a pretty busy person, I like to come on here during my relax time. I would rather get a PM than have someone come onto Meebo and demand answers to their questions or bug me about stuff. Because with a PM I can reply when I feel like it and not feel pressured or forced to reply right away because they keep buzzing me.

I got sick of being harassed by people as well asking for pictures or video chats. I always signed out of it too.

Sorry if that sounds mean, but I just never had a good experience with the Meebo chat. It's been a source of irritation from the get go for me :P

I know people love it. But I'm not big on chatting with random people over IM's. I'd rather just have a PM.

Plus I mainly like just answering questions on here.

• I'm not going to leave, but I hope they get a replacement. I like the informal, casual aspect of chatting with people, especially if they just added you and want to say hi. It's more appealing to me than messaging a person, which isn't instant.

What Guys Said 10

• I domiss chatting with a few people, but it's not a big issue. Actually, I'd prefer to talk by e mail anyway.

• It actually surprises me how much everyone cares about meebo. I'm probably one of the few who is overjoyed that its gone. It's become a nuisance for me as of late. I prefer getting private messages from people than meebo chats. I'll probably use GaG even more now that its gone.

• I'll be on less. I may come on as frequently, but I won't stay on.

TBH, I'm not sure I would have ever used GaG heavily to begin with without it.

• I wonder what will happen this time, the last time this happened (a year or 2 ago) the meebo bar disappeared and it was supposed to be because google bought it and was getting rid of it or something but it was back in like a week, hopefully that happens again, because without the chat function this website gets boring really fast these days

• No. I care less about the chat thing. I never use it.

• meebo sucked...just PM me.

• i didn't even use it. I don't get what the bitching is about

• what the f*ck is meebo anyways? that annoying bar that popped up at the bottom that I always closed?

• WTF is Meebo?

• Indeed. Done here