Shouldn't GaG have an app?

Just thought that would be cool. Its kind of hard to see on my little phone using desktop site.

"This" not "Gag"
Oh nvm I just woke up..lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not necessary as I think the navigation works fine on my phone.

Yes, an app would be good. But it would need funding. And seeing how this is a free site it would also need those annoying adds along the bottom. Not to mention the teething issues involved with new apps, couple that with GaGs notoriously long maintenance lapses and you have a disaster.

Realistically I think its just better for both sides to leave things as they are for now.

What Guys Said 7

• Well maybe... But it has to be free and I am defiantly turning off notifications with some of the sexual questions like "How to throw a dildo away" cause I will get harassed by the guy lololol

a lock would be nice too

• Sigh ! :(

• yes, it should have

• Pointless. I'm happy with reaching it through Google.

• I'm sorta glad that they don't. Every time I log in into Facebook or other fun sites, not being able to view the full screen, just really pisses me off. And then, you don't get to see all the features that the desktop version has. Call me old fashioned, but that's the way I roll lol.

• This site is annoying enough, I don't need my phone dinging all day with "Is my penis big enough" questions.

• I'd hope if they made an app they would only notify you on things that delt with your own account.

• it'll probably never happen as the only way the people who run this site make money is from advertising and it'll cost too much or take too long to build and manage one with little profit to show for it.

And if they made one for ios and android that will take lots of time to build and manage 2 apps.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes!

• Yeah it should but again that's something we been suggesting for years now.