If you have a bf/gf, do they know about your GAG account?

Does your boyfriend/girlfriend know about this site? Or if you aren't in a relationship, do your friends in real life know about GAG?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were in a relationship id feel no need to tell my so about this account.

I mean it ain't a dating website or anything. Hell, maybe only one or two friends know of my accountand that's just because they found out by accident, following which I faced having to try and explain it in a way that doesn't sound lame.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Currently single. Some of my friends know about it. I tell them about the articles that I've written and ask what they think about some of the questions I see. One of them opened an account a while ago, but has since been inactive. If I were in a relationship, she would know about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she knows, and she answers

questions sometimes as well ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • I meet my girlfriend on here

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody knows except my brother and sister.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• yes I met my current boyfriend on this site as crazy as it sounds... and we have met in real life. I will be flying to see him this summer. :D

0|1
    0|0
    • That's awesome! I never thought of this as a dating site but I'm sure there are many other people who have met their partners on here. How far away do you live from him?

• Show All
    • oh you! ha ha yeah he is a lucky guy... :P

• My bestie knows..

none of the guys I've dated ever knew...

0|0
    0|0
  • He's aware of it, yupp. I've asked for his opinion on certain questions before. He doesn't have an account, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my friends do not know.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not something that I broadcast to the world... I mean if they ask I may explain it in the most boring way possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he knows about it. He says I don't need to get on a site like this but it kills time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody knows about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOpe

1|0
    0|0