Any Objectivists or Libertarians here?

Most people on GAG and in real life (especially in my country, Britain) seem to be conservative, liberal, socialist, ‘moderate’, apathetic etc. Are there any libertarians or objectivists on GAG?

Thanks for the answers so far.

I consider myself a fusion of libertarian and objectivist.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a libertarian. I am a pro-life libertarian but I am a libertarian. I believe that you should do whatever you want as long as you're not harming anybody else and that the government should have as little involvement in peoples' lives as possible. I fail to see how that's a bad thing.

This site does have a lot of liberals because a lot of the users are younger. It gets annoying but I've basically learned to steer clear of questions of the political persuasion.

• LOL. I'm a pro-choice libertarian/objectivist fusion.

• I'm a little confused by all of the down votes. My logic is sound. Nobody needs to be an a**hole.

What Girls Said 5

• Was this the deleted question?

I'm a liberal, by the way. Hai xD

• Libertarian.

• I don't know exactly what the consesus here is about what libertarianism means. There are many different meanings.

• There's surely more consensus for what 'libertarian' entails than, say, 'liberal' or 'conservative', which are more like mindsets rather than ideologies.

• Ok, I still don't know what kind of libertarianism we're talking about here.

• I'm nothing. I'm me.

• Libertarian.

What Guys Said 5

• I am a libertarian, but not a Libertarian (American Party). Not an objectivist, either.

• I am a Libertarian.

• Objectivist here.

• Most people on GAG are Liberaltards who worship Obamatard.

• I am a Libertarian myself.

This site is extremely liberal due to the ages of the users, so be prepared for that.

• I find this site relatively moderate actually. Mostly moderate liberals and moderate conservatives.

• I never noticed anything socialist on here, but maybe you have a different understanding what socialism is. And I do notice a lot of conservatives as well on here. But neither liberals nor conservatives on this site are radical. At least not in my book. The vast majority of (US) GaG users are very liberal when it comes to social issues, but mainly conservative / neo-liberal when it comes to economic issues. That's why I said moderate.

• I don't see it at all that way. US users are liberal in every sense of the word.