GAG, no app yet?! :o

Does this site not have an app yet? I used this site about a year ago and that's when they were talking about that they were working on it?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Like politicians there's a lot of talk but very little substance.

I mean fair enough developing an app costs money. So I'm not really expecting one. Plus, I'm not fussed in the slightest about using my mobile browser

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• We currently do not have a smart phone application, but you should be able to access GirlsAskGuys.com via the browser on your smart phone. If you experience problems on the site, please contact us and let us know exactly what those problems are, and send a screen shot if possible. This will help us improve the site and make it a better experience for everyone!

On another note, mobile version and mobile app is on the way.. probably by this Autumn...

Thanks!

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't force enough ads on us with an app, it'll remain a slow-loading ad-saturated website.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess they don't think it's worth spending the money on creating an app. Personally, I am fine with using the browser.

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG is already quite accessible and loads more faster than lots of websites so the admins think it's not worth spending money on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.