What is one secret you wouldn't mind sharing on GAG?

I know. I know. Y'all are going to say that a secret wouldn't be a secret if it were told, but speak your mind. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My secret is that I find people who say Y'all hilarious.

And there is a couple of sex secrets I wouldn't mind sharing.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know any good secrets...

Umm I once was hooking up with this girl (on and off) and wind up going to her house party and having sex with her mother. I was like 20 and I did it because I thought it was hilarious...So did my friends they thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I have a weird sense of humor I guess. She was pissed. They got into a fight.

Actually I know a ton of good secrets...

• Ive always found couples annoying they kiss almost everywhere and its annoying espicially when I see the often in the hallway I try not to look like I'm following anyone so people dnt think I'm weird high school is too much

• My step sister who lives in Europe visited us in the USA, and later seduced me while we and my parents were on vacation in the Dominican Republic. It was great. Parents still don't know about it.

• I'm an admin.

• I'm an exhibitionist lol

• I secretly hate GaG but it's addictive.

What Girls Said 4

• My secret is this: when I say I don't give a f*ck all day about what other people think, I'm not just saying it. I really, REALLY mean it. Like, deep down- I mean it.

• I had drunk sex with my FiancĂ©'s brother about 2 years ago!

• I'm too sexy for my keyboard.

• I'm sexy and I know it but I don't know if other people know it