Do you know of any GAG members who have stopped visiting GAG after chat removed?

Do you know of any GAG members who have stopped visiting GAG after chat removed? Of course it used to be a nice feature. Sometimes it was so much easier to communicate your question or answer through chat.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed a drop in the guys who say

"Hi.. send me naked pics?"

and the ones who say

"Hi.. wanna see my d***?"

• Yeah that's why I'm glad chat is gone... I hate it when people bother me with that stuff.

• If those type of people have gone, then, good riddance !

What Girls Said 3

• quite a few - I removed them from my list since they are no longer on here and there's no point keeping them as friends if you can't chat with them and its been a relief since most of these guys are the typical - hey, how are you, wanna see my body or have a torso as their profile pic

• I have noticed a few that are no longer members and some that are not here nearly as often.

• I don't know of any specific members who have left,but...it seems like more and more is taken from this site which now makes it pretty friggen lame.

• That is sad. I did not notice anything else being taken away.

• Aaah.. OK. That is indeed "one step at a time" kind of approach.

• I think that these small changes somehow decrease the quality of the site,but I sure they don't see it that way.I think these changes are part of the reason people just leave one word answers or answers that don't even make sense just to rack up points since its hard to get them in the first place.But that's just my two cents.

What Guys Said 6

• I spend less time logged in

• I don't track other people's status on here. So, I don't know.

• I've noticed a slight drop, but I'm sure girls have noticed more. I've been quite glad that it hasn't returned tbh. Too many people getting angry/removing you if you don't get to the chat message on time

• I don't know of one.

• GAG is better off without those users who left just because the cat went away.

• I'm sure a number of them have either left, or visited less frequently based on how many times this freaking question gets asked anymore.