Who do you think gives the best advice on girlsaskguys.com?

Who do you think gives the best advice on girlsaskguys?

I think VoiceOfReason often gives great advice. His answers are stunning. Also, RedThread has good advice too.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of people on this site that gives good advice. I can think of one in particular that I look up to. Of course, like the others mentioned before me, it depends on the topic matter as well as the individual situation stated in the question asked

I find certain people have a certain knack for specific subjects. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Additionally, I also agree that it appears to be easier to remember those who give not so sound advice. Quite often it gives off a stench of bias that can't be ignored. Those too I won't name, but I do know I couldn't take most of what they said seriously.

I feel honored I was named, but I really think there are so many who are really good in their dominant subjects. I feel also, there are some really outstanding females here that should have even been mentioned as top advisers. They are very good at giving the point of view from the female perspective, which in many cases is what we need to help balance out a difficult equation.

• I look up to the advice that you give. You're like three times my age, and you have lots of experience. I would say the psychologist in real life that (whose name I know) look up to is Hara Estroff Marano (a woman), who is the editor of Psychology Today and gives advice on the columns. She has some of the best advice that I've ever seen.

My best area is the area of personal problems that people have which requires lots of analysis.

• Haha...Not always. I know some pretty clueless people who are older people as well as some brilliant young minds.

• Yes, not always, but on average, I would think this is so.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on the topic.. even right down to the question...

• mynameisjonas gives good fitness advice

I think it depends on the category and subject matter

For instance, I think selfishstars gives (or gave?) good advice in the sexuality category.

I don't go to the dating/relationships/break up section much

The other section covers so many topics it's difficult to name anyone because it depends on the subject matter

• Martyfellow,Konnour and VoiceOfReason(whom I just came across yesterday) and all the brutally honest users.Haha.

What Guys Said 4

• everyone knows it's towelie

• But then one day, Towelie got high and just sort of wandered off...

• So now everyone has to watch South Park, and whoever doesn't, is considered ignorant?

• Yeah those guys do give pretty good advice at times. Oddly enough it's easier for me to point out those that give what I consider horrible advice over those who give good advice. I have no idea why.. Usually I don't associate good advice with a username but bad advice I remember the person for a long time haha

• I have to be honest here, but I think it's the anonymous guy / girl. They get it right every time.

• Depends on the topic/area. Don't think there is a #1 best in all categories.