What would your reaction be if you found out your partner has a GAG account?

He/she told you, or you found out by accident - maybe a GAG t-shirt was left lying around haha. =P

Also, does your significant other know you have an account?

Just curious if you'd have a problem with it, or concerns. If you'd get rid of your own, shrug and tell them you have one too, send a friend request lol, do nothing, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypothetically, if I have a girlfriend, I'll just be fine with it and wouldn't bother me much. Perhaps, I'll take a look at her questions and answers and see if what she talks in real life matches with her views in her advices she gives in here.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't have a girlfriend. But if I found out that a future significant other had a GAG account, I wouldn't mind. I would wonder if she gives good advice though. We could even team up and help people together. When she's not on, I might be on. When I'm not on, she might be on. United we stand.

• i'd stay quiet about my account and then troll her unmercifully until she deletes her account ;)

• I probably wouldn't make a big deal out of it. My hypothetical girlfriend would have that freedom and I would expect her to treat me the same way. If she would make a big deal out of it I may friend request her but if she doesn't then I would probably do nothing haha

• yeah, my wife also has an account here, she doesn't use it anymore though. I asked her to join, but she got bored and got annoyed with all the guy friend requests and their idiotic attempts to get her to cyber.

• I'll admit it would be kinda odd.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• read all their questions and answers :D

try to flirt with her :D

• My reaction would be :O

Especially if I'm asking questions like 'does she like me', all over the place.

• i would laugh at them

• It's not a problem for me.

• Can't say anything or that would make me a hypocrite. You see I have an account in here. That's like chastising someone for smoking them proceeding to "light up"

What Girls Said 8

• I must admit that I would check it out and see how he is online. If he's a raving misogynist/jerk/horrible human being on here, I would dump him. I feel that the Internet allows you to communicate your deepest thoughts with "no consequences."

• Hmm yeah, it would be disappointing to find that out.

• never been drunk? how innocent you are :)

• More health-conscious and OCD xD

• I'd probably be a little embarrassed and then want to know what sort of questions and answers my partner was posting. I'd wonder if they ever posted something about me.

• I wouldn't mind! At least he knows how to do everything to the best! LOL

• I would ahrug and tell them I have one too. But I wouldn't twll them my screen name. Wouldn't want to know theirs either. I would refef the to questions that we could both relate to or have a good laugh over

• I would stalk his answers / questions

• Haha, I don't have a boyfriend, but that would be funny. I'd wanna know what kind of questions he's asking :P And why is he here? I wouldn't be here if had a bf.. not as much anyway!

• i wouldn't care at all, as long as he didn't get any wrong ideas from people´s advices on here

• i would ask a question and be like help! I think this GAG user ________ is living in my house! what do I do? call him out on it!

and then others would answer and probably reply to have sex with him ;)

• That would be an entertaining question, and yeah I can see them saying that...lol