Why doesn't girlsaskguys send you warnings before deleting?

Or at least feedback? Maybe something that can be changed like if its in the innopropriate category?

It would be way more convenient than deleting it and having to rewrite it?

Just a thought! I don't know. It would be cool to get an email about it beforehand! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• To everyone who is answering what the QA DIDN'T ask...

He said Why don't they send a warning BEFORE not AFTER the deletion.

To answer your question,I don't know.This site isn't a well oiled machine.But expect to have answers or questions removed without notice,or a real explanation of WHY besides the uniform explanation via email AFTER the deletion.

What Girls Said 4

• That takes too much time

They allow the removal of materials ASAP

They do send a warning before deleting your account. They send 3 final warnings and let you know it'll result in the removal of your account

• There are no warnings BEFORE removals because the rules are already available and easy to understand (in Terms of Use).

Posting questions that aren't actual questions are subject to removal. Answers that aren't actual answers are subject to removal. Spam is subject to removal, on and on. It's common sense really.

The reason for these rules is to keep GAG from getting so bogged down with nonsense that the REAL questions and answers get skipped/ignored.

Just use common sense and your stuff won't get removed :-)

• they send an email explaining why

• You get an email when they remove stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• shouldnt need a warning because it was messed up and didn't agree with the rules. Plus I have seen a lot of your questions and most of them are bad in some sort of way

• There is no such thing as a bad question, my friend. *Puts hands on hips*

• "Im so fat now! JUST A FAT FAT COW! HMMPH!" one of your questions.

"What do you think Mermaids taste like?" come one man seriously?

"I am really tired guys"

• Haha those are funny. Those ones are actually accepted surprisingly. And who cares about the mermaid one?

I see people write more ridiculous things than that. Most my really personal questions are on private. Every so often I will lighten things up with a fun goofy question such as wondering what a mermaid taste like.

Life can be bery setious for me so I gotta make light of it. Just sayin...

• I get an e-mail when it happens.

• It's in the Terms and Conditions.

• dont they send you an email?