Do you get bored of answering similar questions on GAG?

When you've been here for a couple of weeks, you tend to notice that most of the questions are incredibly similar, mostly in the relationship section. Do you get bored of it?

• Yes
    67% (4)83% (5)75% (9)Vote
  • No
    33% (2)17% (1)25% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the question. If they're "DOES S/HE LIKE ME" questions? I f***ing hate those. WE DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON! WE HAVE EVEN LESS IDEAS IF THE PERSON LIKES YOU THAN YOU DO! STOP ALREADY!

If they are penis/breast/whatnot questions? Tired of those too.

If they are questions that are basically THE EXACT same as other ones and I gave a long thought-out post about it? I won't be bored, but I will be annoyed having to find the other thread to copy paste (unless something has changed my opinion/point since then, but usually for abstract things or broad things my opinion is unchanged).

Other than that? Not so much.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• yes, so I go through all the sections anf find interesting questions. that's why I stopped using it fro a little while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I get bored, but it is like, "This AGAIN?!"

Here's the thing, even if our situation is identical to someone else's, we always feel it's 100% unique, haha! That's why you the same questions over and over sometimes. I just try to find interesting questions and go from there. Sometimes they're repeats, sometimes they're not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't get bored. Each cirucmstance is different with some similarity.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Try being here for 5 years. I see maybe one question I have never seen before once or twice a week. However, I don't find it boring because each question has its own circumstances and consequences. Sometimes people need more help than others, and sometimes it leads to more questions than others...so I feel like it is still relevant to answer each question that I am able to.

0|0
    0|0
  • just imagine after a couple of years then O_o

that's why I mostly stick to the other section, it has a better variety of randomness. it also helps to take some breaks from here from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I find it perversely delightful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes so I have similar cookie cutter answers to certain questions.. It's fun to notice that my answers may shift a little over time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pretty much the same. I haven't made any premade answers yet, but I really should.

• Voted B because I just don't answer the repeated ones. I just think "this again?" and move on.

0|0
    0|0