Who are your favorite GaG users?

i'm interested in knowing!

1|1
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

• My mental-doppelganger, knowmeyourself. She's probably my #1, haha!

Others I like reading questions/answers from - RedThread, VoiceOfReason, Toban_Frost, Janson, TheUglyOne (haven't seen him in a while), MrOracle, ThatBritishLad.

Those are the ones that come to mind.

3|1
    2|1
    • And aMuse.

• Show All
    • Haha! You just called yourself awesome :-P

• LOL good point. I meant YOU! =D

What Girls Said 14

• Off the top of my head udolipixie, sparrow24, robotic, and knowmeyourself have good advice/answers and questions. There are too many to name though, I like a lot of people on here, that's why I am here lol(:

3|0
    3|2
  • In no order I'd say that would be: just_tired, sparrow24, ihatework, ketfoen, Confucius16, palek. Janson has really interesting questions too. These come to mind right now...

2|3
    3|0
  • I like so many people here because I like reading their questions and/or answers. ^_^

I know I am forgetting quite a few names (now that I am trying to remember on the spot) but these are some of the users I really enjoy: Robotic, Janson, MrOracle, Sparrow24, Kambo_Trick3y, Prof_Don, Cottoncandydreams, and Confucius16.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like mynameisjonas...

I'm neutral towards most users, but I don't hate anyone

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't like having favourites but all of my friends.

0|0
    1|0
  • People in my profile.So darn cool people!

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean people in my friend list.

• @Palek. Need I say more? He is hilarious.

There is a certain male anonymous user who is also hilarious and I can easily tell him apart because of his writing style.

@aMuse is one of the few people on this site who gives solid advice.

I don't dislike anyone though.

0|1
    4|0
  • selfishstars

0|1
    2|0
  • Jesus

1|1
    2|1
  • I don't have a specific one but peace.love etc seems cool, but seems like some users don't like her much.

1|0
    2|3
  • Palek. He always makes a valid point. :D

0|0
    3|1
  • None

0|0
    4|1
  • that guy that always talks about diarrhea.

1|1
    3|0
  • I'm usually interested in the answers given and questions asked by DutchAtheist, RedThread, and sparrow24 so I guess that makes them my favorite.

0|1
    3|0

What Guys Said 6

• I tend to admire answers by Prof_Don, Sparrow24, Confucius16 and I think Robotic has some pretty unique questions. Prophecy hasn't been around in a while, I always found his answers quite funny, but they still give insight. SensAsianalGirl is a little spunky at times but also gives good answers even though she is relatively new. I know there's a couple others, but sleep deprivation prevails at the moment and their names aren't popping up in my mind at the moment.

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't really have any favorites. I accept answers from everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petitebrunette.

My list is short, and I talk to only a very few people on my friends list.

0|0
    5|2
  • Sparrow and GodEmperorLeto are the ones I find myself agreeing with most often.

Palek is always worth reading too.

0|1
    6|0
  • Me

0|0
    4|1
  • Anonymous User

1|1
    3|1