GAG members , do you trust the answers on here ?

Like I don't know if I should Because there has been a lot of trolling and some people fake there age , so I don't know if I should trust the answers or the questions , have you guys realized this stuff too? Will you trust this site anymore ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not just this website, there are stupid, immature, petty people all over the world. You can't trust everything you hear or read, even when it's from a "reputable" source. I go by the same rule on here as I do for everything else, if it seems like there's some logic behind it I'll buy it. If not, I take it with a grain of salt.

What Girls Said 3

• Regardless of where you gain your information there is bound to be some discrepancies within it. Things that either don't completely apply to your situation or things that just seem too far fetch to be true. This site has so many different people, which equals to different experiences and personalities. Nothing in these forums will be 100%.

Here is where common sense and logical deduction comes in. When you post a question, read through your answers and find which answers seem to have the most merit and applies best to your situation. If its a troll response, then don't waste your time considering it. Research the knowledge that seems most credible and from there you can determine what answers to follow and what answers to cast out.

• You can't really trust anything 100 percent.

If the answer makes logical sense to you, then I would go with it.

If the questions or answers sound bizarre then I would go on my instinct with that one.

• Not really. But more with some of the ridiculous questions being asked. I generally look to see how long someone's been a member and their other questions/answers and base my opinion off that.

What Guys Said 2

• I trust them since they are opinionated and all facts come from opinions.

• Yes, because if I don't, I won't have anything else to turn to.