How long do you spend on GAG each day?

And do you have a goal of how many questions you answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like, 19 hours.

I answer about 5436 questions.

What Guys Said 7

• I have this site on somewhere on the side all day and check a couple questions at a time through out the day. It probably adds up to 1-3 hours, sometimes less or not at all.

• I'm an f5 warrior.

In all srsness if I'm at my comp I refresh my questions and answers every 30 min or so and look at new questions.

• sometimes...waaay to much when I should be working lol :P At least this way, I socialize while giving the impression that I'm working hard. hahahah! :P

• I answer as many as I want to. And I usually visit gag like once a day. When I'm browsing on the computer I leave the tab open and answer the occasional question inbetween the work and stuff I'm doing :3

• Very little these days. Less than 30 minutes.

• In bundles of about 5 minutes at a time? Maybe 90 minutes over the course of the day.

• I have no set goal. I come on here when I'm bored. Some days it alleviates my boredom, others it contributes. I generally try not to drop lower than 5 per day, and I tend to average about 10 per day. I love it when we have a flood of fun questions and I can do 20 per day. But yeah, that's me.

What Girls Said 8

• Well when I'm not busy in the evening or in the night (like now when I cannot sleep) this is one of the many places I'll go.

The time varies on what's going on but I have been on anywhere from five minutes to over an hour. I don't have a goal for how many questions I answer, I just answer the questions that I think of an answer for .

• Less and less

• Hmm, total 1-3 hrs a day mainly at the end of the day but if I'm waiting for a message then I get on more often to check

• a lot of time because its summer. I don't have a goal, I jsut answer the questions I think I can answer.

• Not too much...5-10 minutes as of recent...only when I do use it. But I don't everyday.

• on and off all day

• Useally on and off throughout the day I don't mind I love the site.

• I spend a lot of time here because I don't have anything else to do except work. It's fun and I like helping people.