Why would This girl on GAG block me?

So I met this girl on GAG ( Courtney ) . We talked for a couple weeks and prob a month or 2 and I started likeing her . So when I was talking to her today , she blocked me ? Like wtf ? Last message was " do you like scary movies " and I said " sorta " and then when I tried to respond . It says this member has blocked you ? Like WTF ?

Thanks guys , it was an accident she said , but who ever down rates you guys I up rates you ha ha ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it was an accident? Or a website glitch? Wait a bit and try back later.

What Girls Said 2

• she was trying to teach you that gag isn't a dating website...

• She probably doesn't like you

What Guys Said 2

• Something you said, maybe in a gag answer? She obviously doesn't do well with differing points of view.. I've been blocked without explanation also, maybe just for requesting friends.

Don't worry, it's something irrational, and you're saving time not having to discuss things with someone irrational.

• What a twat...

blocks you over something like that? Obviously the twit can't even take the mildest form of criticism :P