Why is this site called girlsaskguys but not guysaskgirls?

Anyone know why? Is there a reason for this? Or is this site owned by a woman?

Is it troll season? WTF is up with all these one star votes? Don't like my questions then don't vote.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• If the site wasn't named this, then you'd be asking , "why is the site named guysaskgirls?"

I really don't care for the name, it's just a great way to find and give advice ;)

• Does it matter?

• Because "nice guys finish last",

• Seriously? How does that even make sense? Are you implying every guy here is nice? And your right women and girls only want the a**holes, douche bags and jerks. Are you gonna deny it?

• the guys!

• IT HAS A REVERSE SYMBOL.

• there's a vice versa next to it,the logo just has to start with either one,the same Q would be asked if it was the other way around

• the site is called that but the logo has these arrows that show it can be guys ask girls

• link

You're a classy guy. No wonder you're such a hit with the ladies. lol

• I'm sure it is some sort of conspiracy. That's what you want to hear right?

• Wow look at that someone who's anonymous who didn't block me.

• There are plenty of straight men who hate women doesn't mean they don't want to have sex with them. Gay men don't tend to hate women they are simply not attracted to them. So why do you think you have so much trouble with women? Do you think you're negative attitude about women affects how they view you?

• I bet there is but yet those guys are probably ugly like me? I'm just not good looking or funny enough for women. They all want good looking rich funny guys.

What Guys Said 1