Gag people how to increase my IQ?

it is called IQ intelligence quotient right gag people? my classmates solve math quick I dont. mom and dad mad at me low grades of math. I try but am slow. help me. are there food to supplement brain to incrase IQ? I like to think quick better than my classmates. I read play online gaming to increase IQ is it the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I saw this question, first thing I thought of was the game BrainQuest

What Guys Said 8

• Read serious literature. Joseph O'Connor, for modern times, or Alberto Moravia.

Stay away from drugs of any kind.

Always be curious about everything, and don't think anything is too complicated to figure out!

• There's not really a way to increase it (increase the maximum amount), but there are ways to get the full potential out of yourself. You can do this but challenging your brain on a regular basis by doing crossword puzzles and sudokus, solving math problems, reading serious literature like martyfellow said etc

• I think reading the right things can help. I'm not sure if you really can tbh, but the best thing one can do to increase their intelligence is read a lot of books that can help you get ahead in life

• You can't.

• why? I will be this forever? I can't improve brain to think faster and quicker?

• Read a lot.

• You can't increase your IQ, you're born with it.

• I can't tell you how to make yourself smarter but if you want to be dumber, smoke lots of weed like me.

• Not being great at math at your age is not necessarily an indication of IQ. I happen to have a pretty high IQ and my math skills at your age SUCKED! They blossomed in college though.

Study hard, but don't be down on yourself. Some people's math brains don't develop as early as others'.

• i will be studying more. I tell mom dad brain will still be improving!

What Girls Said 2

• You can have a high IQ but you just don't grab maths. I personally suck at maths but I do well in other subjects. I'm really good in Biology. I retain things quickly for other subjects but I guess I'm too lazy to be good at maths. I'm sure your teachers told you that mathematics requires everyday practice. My teachers told me this quite a lot but I'm too lazy to do that everyday. I just didn't like maths so sitting down and dedicating my time to it was just a pain in the ass. I have seen classmates who were getting 2 over 20 in a class test getting 20 over 20 only by starting to work hard. You only need to practice. Eh, practice makes perfect.

• read a lot and play sodoku or something like that game