Do you/did you know what GAG stands for?

I swear for the longest when I read people's questions about the, "GAG community", I was like... What on earth is that?!?!?

I thought it was like another website, connected with GirlsaskGuys.

But, just last night someone had typed it, instead of typing it the long way and then I looked up at the top of the screen and said in my head... Girls Ask Guys, GAG... Hmmm. That's when the light bulb inside of my head went off... Yes, it was a slow moment for me, but don't act like we don't all have them.

So my question is do you/ or did you know what GAG stood for from the very begging? (be honest)

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Oh, I get it!
  • Ofcorse, Duhhh!
  • I'm still lost?
I guess I didn't realize it as Girls Ask Guys, because no one types it with periods between the letters.

So instead of me reading it like an abbreviation, I read it like the word gag. As in prank or joke.
K... For all the people that didn't know from the very begging. I'm going to need you to vote so I don't look like such an idiot, lol =)

Most Helpful Guy

• "I swear for the longest when I read people's questions about the, "GAG community", I was like... What on earth is that?!?!?"

Wow...

And how long have you been gagging here? Lol. :D

• I know right, lmfao =)

• It's all good. To be fair, I didn't know what QA stood for either (like Destinee7 said). I'm more used to "OP" as in original poster or opening post as it's commonly known in other forums. And BA? What's that... "bad ass"? "Bad advice"? Turns out it means "Best Answer"... Yeah. You learn things as you go. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• When my friend 1st refer GirlsAskGuys as GAG, I honestly thought he was talking about 9GAG lol! Because I went to 9GAG a lot too, only after some times I finally understood he meant about this site lol! Well that was a confession when I was a newbie to this site...

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 10

• I didn't at first. I also did not know what QA meant for a little while but this was when I was still new.

• WOW... But, I know what you mean, and since I'm the one who asked the question who am I to judge. Lol

• I do now. Not because of this question. I figured it a few days ago. When I heard (saw) other people mention it, I thought it was like a social media or something. A site like Foam or topix. lol Then it clicked in my head after just staring at it.

• at first I was like whaat? but then I understood

• I always knew..

• Some people in here start their question using the word "gagers", and I am like "what are gagers?", then it eventually clicked in my head that gagers are members of girls ask guys.

• So that is the meaning of GAG? Haha, I feel so stupid now =)

• I knew from the very beginning. (Side note: it's beginning not begging. You wrote it twice as begging so I'm going to assume it's not a typo.)

• It is to be honest I didn't notice it. I'm on my phone so yea, Swyping.

• No I kinda put to context clues together.

• Yes I did

• I knew from the start, mainly because of how it's used.

GAG

QA

BA

I caught on pretty quickly

:-)

• Yea, I could understand the rest of if, but I don't know why GAG just threw me off.