What do you use GAG for?

As above, answer if you like. What do you use GAG for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I originally came to get advice about my dating situations and hear unbiased, objective opinions and perspectives (very naive, I know).

I enjoy helping others as well, when and if I can.

Now, I'm not so sure anymore.

Sometimes I feel like a masochist for staying, haha!

I do have a few friends here, people who seem to be genuinely good people. I have to give GAG credit there for bringing us together.

And I do still enjoy helping others.

No matter how ugly things are, I'll always try to spread as much beauty as possible. I like to remind others (and myself) that good people do exist. It's not always easy and I definitely fail that mission sometimes, haha! Especially when trying to convince myself...

• I originally came here because I had a crush. Ye that's what I said last night, I decided that maybe one day a will meet some good people, including maybe one who I would like to live with.

• I won't argue with that, haha!

What Girls Said 24

• I use GAG to help people and for entertainment(:

Sometimes I have spare time and there are friends here to talk to or just interesting topics to read to pass time. Then sometimes there are serious questions and I try hard to help the question asker or at least give them another perspective to consider.

I'd like to think I help people but who knows if I ever really do. lol.

• For me it has been a way to have contact with people from other walks of life, different opinions as well as other cultures in a non-threatening safe way. Its also nice to receive advice when having difficult situations.

• to get and give opinions and advice on stufff=]

• Answer questions, ask questions about my daily life. Sometimes I like to give my two cents especially if I know the topic well someone is asking about

• When I'm bored

When I want a second opinion about something

• I first came on here to get advise on a guy. Now I use it for sharing my opinions and to piss some people off. I guess my opinions cover the pissing people off too. GAG is quiet fun.

• haha. Like me than, I came because of a crush, than I added my opinions and sometimes I answer to piss people off just for jolly.

• I camfe first for advice on a cruhs, then I stayed because I like giving advice and rewards for the advice haha

• 1)free amazon gift cards-Trolling 2)To boost my ego and ask questions that I know the people on here will tell me what I want to hear. 3) rarely for true advice

• The high levels of intelligent, open minded, unbiased advice and opinions on the opposite gender, relationships and dating

• I came here for help. Now there's not much happening in my love life, so I just kill time here.

• Killing boredom by answering questions.

• to find out what others think and to offer my honest opinion.

• To get dating advice and to kill boredom.

• Blind opinions, tips, tricks, and a look at what other people think of me and my actions. Male and Female perspectives who don't worry about hurting my feelings, nor will I ever meat so I can ask for advice without fear.

• Mainly to observe.

• I used to chat with people, but now that the chat bar's gone, I get on here less and less often.

• I like the free stuff :0

• -give and take advice

-for a good laugh

-kill boredom

-understand men more

• I try to understand women more. I started to view them from a different light since I came here on GAG.

• its nice to have people to talk to, I also use it like a blog or to replace Facebook. I will apply what I'm, going through in real to my answers and if I look back on my answers I remember when I wrote it (been using this site for years now) its like a journal. I am always as honest as possible. It's interesting to see how my opinions have changed over the years, and this site has been a way to deal with my break up with my first love.. I have posted lots of questions about him! I go anon because I really don't want to be present in the community here, I am a loner... sometimes I will connect with people but I don't keep up friendships that's just who I am. I really like giving advice, I think it would be a fun career! One of my favorite shows was Talk Sex With Sue Joe Hanson, I think healthy conversations about sex and relationships is so important.

• I came here to ask a question but I stayed because it's actually entertaining and tbh, for the gift cards haha.

• lol, the gift cards!

• Yes, I do. Well basically try to answer at least more than 100 questions per day.

• Oh I see. Thanks :)

• I ask questions every once in awhile when I really need some third-party, objective advice about a given situation, but mostly I just offer advice. I like being able to help people and the xper points/rewards are just a bonus : )

• hmm I don't know.. am from kurdistan so I read stories about people life and how stuped are to ask some quistion witch 9 year kid can answer.. yeaa so I discovered they all wierd..

• to fight with people and give my advice

• entertainment and to hang out

What Guys Said 25

• It keeps me in the swim now that I'm old and married; and I can infllict my life ezperience on the non-illuminati

• I think I sought out this website to get help on girl issues which had been plaguing me for several years. Except, I didn't really ask any questions about it, I just learnt through answerring others questions because I knew what to do/say in their situations but I just couldn't change it to fit my situation regardless of how similar they were.

Now though its more of a time waster than anything. I mean I do enjoy helping people, who doesn't right? But its more something I've started to do in the last hour or so of the day when I'm lying in bed

• I am using it just for fun and talk everything I can not talk to my everyday friends face to face. This is not a religious site or site to advice somebody about ethics. I enjoy reading sex questions and answers, and occasionally answer some, mostly without hiding my identity.

• I originally came here in search of stimulating conversation and enlightened opinions, but I decided to stick around anyway.

• initially..relationship advice and opinions from many sources instead just one source like an article or something. Turns out...it's a pretty sweet community so I use it to chat, give relationship advice and kill time at work! Met some cool peeps in the process.

• entertainment. my own writing entertains me, so I try to answer any question I find interesting enough to answer..

• To kill time when I am at work and to understand other people's perspective on stuff like the other sex, games, politics etc etc. and to give my opinion and view on those same subjects.

• For fun, and to learn from other questions and answers.

• Entertainment mostly, but every so often I could use some outside opinions on stuff.

• spend my downtime

• i use it to ask questions and get people engaged. I like doing that. I also like talking with a few people on here

• I only log on when I'm drunk... for entertainment

• Observation; seldom do I answer to help people or seek advice.

• Ask those intimate questions I have at times and burn time

• I came here a long, long time ago for no reason. I stayed for no reason. I quit because I had other things to do. I came back for no reason. I stay for no reason. I assume I'll quit soon. Nothing better than circles and cycles.

• to stir the pot with controversial questions

• Another place on the internet to roam.

• Kill boredom by answering and asking questions at the same time.

• Advice on a crush. and to get people's views on questions that I find interesting.

• I use it as a tool for rumination.

• I use it to help me towards dealing with girls

• Interesting reading sometimes.

Also, it helps get feedback on various gender issues I'm researching for a book I'm working on.

• To educate young Liberal Democrats who have no idea what they're talking about. Elephants are way better than donkeys.

• usually trolling in the form of joke answers not being mean spirited.

• A time sink when I'm bored. But really I did come here to help where I could, whenever I could. That and I do use my points for Amazon cards and the like.