Do you ever change details about your story here on GaG?

for fear that the person you are talking about will stumble upon your question?

Do you alter tiny informations so that no one could find out it was you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I change trivial details that won't affect the answers.

What Guys Said 2

• No. If I ask a question about a particular person I get very specific as to get the best information back. I've noticed that even if I get specific many people have gone through similar ordeals so they can help out

• only names dates and places but the "soul" of the story is still intact

What Girls Said 8

• I try to avoid putting very specific details. If you read my stories, it could still be just about anyone, but the main idea is still there.

• no, I don't think anyone I know uses this site.

• I've done it but I have a v-e-r-y funny feeling he would know it was me anyway! XD

• no, never

• No, I usually don't ask questions about super personal things anyway.

I used to, but I did it anonymously... and I didn't even think of the person seeing it. I didn't care if they did, I told the truth.

• nope, I bet nobody that I know goes on this site

• No I don't, because then the advice I get my not be valid if I'm not honest. I do almost always go anon. though...just in case.

• Lol yes the names at least, I been here long enough to realize most of use got the same issues.