Guys and girls, how do you react when you come across a b***h or a**hole on GaG?:P

If its a guy, I think he's sick with no self respect or dignity.

if its a girl I find it funny Because the poor loves will go to every effort to defend themselves:P

i must say though, the vast majority of people on here are really nice:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just block them.

• thats a respectable way of approaching it tbh, rather than saying something ull regret.

y would you go anon on an awesome answer like that? reveal yourself:)

What Guys Said 10

• I don't. I've seen so many it just makes me tired so I just don't get involved. What am I going to do? Argue with them? It's almost never worth. Very seldom can you change the opinions of someone who is extremely hard-headed. Unless I can't bear to let something go unchallenged, I just find it's usually better (and easier) not to feed the trolls.

• hmm that's a good piece of advice. don't feed the trolls:P

• Yeah I have faced them so many times lol

if it's a guy then, I would block him or report his answer or comment

and

If it's a girl then I would avoid the conversation.

You might have seen some guys verbally uses abusive language against those girls in general but I would rather ignore girls like that because although she's a bitch ,she deserves at least some respect.

• A lot of people think I'm sick and devoid of dignity, but they put up with me anyway.

• I don't allow anon answers for one and those who are b****es or a****les generally go anon for answering.

I plainly ignore such characters when I come aross them, if they cross a limit I report them.

• fair enough, you deal with it in a smart manner

• i laugh it off and move on, it's the internet and I'm not going to get my panties bundled up over something on here.

• thats a good way to see it

• I haven't really came across anyone like that so far, maybe once or twice in the past but not anymore.

• I take a deep breath...and I eat some cake! want some? NOM.

• haha dammit you finished it before I had the chance to say yes!:P

• I'll buy you a cupcake when I'm in sydney lol (I promise I won't eat that!) :D

• ok awesome! :)

• Just ignore it and move on.

• I finish up my coffee, put on my troll gloves, and get to work

• I got called an a**hole a lot on here , LMFAO !

What Girls Said 9

• I just ignore them. There will be bitches and a**holes everywhere in life and especially online. Most of the time I feel sorry for them because they get so worked up like they have to prove something to complete strangers through a computer screen. Lol

• yeah that's true, just a part of life huh? lol so do i:P

• Yeah that's true. Sometimes the QA just asks a question to argue with whoever answers. Those people are just annoying. But yeah, I do know what you mean, I've seen people on here like that before.

• It's really hypocritical. The QA will pretend to be a sheep when if you look at the argument, they were a bit of a wolf too.

• I don't get all hoo-hoo when someone disagrees with me- it happens all the time. It's not a big deal. What I object to is a person who thinks he (or she) can act any damn way they want to and get away with it. I hate that sh*t in real life, and I hate it on the internet. I hate it everywhere, all the time. What happened to me is that when I fist came on this site I got into it with this Anon guy who asked for advice and then systematically shot down every single thing that everyone who tried to help him (when he *asked for* help) posted. I got irritated and said he obviously wanted to be a victim and was content to leave it at that. Then he sent me a friend request for the sole purpose of calling me a whore- and then he blocked me.

That pissed me right off. It wasn't because he insulted me- I have been called much worse by much better. It was the way he went about it. And now he's my hobby. I f*** with him every chance I get and I will continue to do it because I'm bitchy that way. I feel like he didn't just invite it- he begged for it- and now he's going to get it until I get bored with him. Of course I know it's immature. Of course I know it won't change anything. But goddamnit, too often people just GET AWAY with sh*t and I'm not having it. I'm a pretty reasonable person and I don't have to think I'm always right. But this guy jumped all over my only real pet peeve, and now it's on. I know it's stupid- I accept that. I have become One with that knowledge. I just... I don't care. He's an a**hole and he must be punished to *my* satisfaction. (I realize he's not really being punished at all... and I'm okay with it. Everyone needs a hobby, and now he gets to be mine.)

Aside from this one guy, I might yap-yap and snark back and forth with someone but it's not really a Thing for me.

• ...okay...

lol, hun, you really need to let this go. "And now he's my hobby. I f*** with him evey chanceI get and will continue to do it because I'm bitchy that way" So what that basically means is "I am not mature and humble enough to let this bullsh*t go. I will continue to allow this stranger have power and a negative influence over my emotions and whatI put out into the world. Some things are bigger than your pride. blackwaterhattie, I mean this in the most sincere way...

• all the other things I *could* be doing instead of mucking around on-line. Travel, you said. See the world, you said. Meet my soulmate, you said. Live my life. I.. okay. I'll do that. I'll get right on that. As for putting POSITIVE, WORTHWHILE things into my brain... sure. I'll get right on that, too. While I'm doing that, how about if you explore the possibility that you made a slew of assumptions about me based on a lightly-written blurb and that your assumptions might be wrong.

• I could share a whole bunch of stuff about myself with you, but I'm not inclined any more than you are interested. I guess I could further attempt to assuage your feelings about this little exchange we're having, but I fear that would spoil your fun. So instead I will tell you to enjoy your enlightenment, and say thank you for your interest. This little bit of a conversation we've been having has been something else, that's for sure.

• I handle them one on one on my own LIKE A WOMAN, then conclude the situation, rather than prolonging it by talking about them some more and making them feel like they have power over me :)

P.S. it looks cowardly if you have a weak stance/argument with someone one on one so you have to turn to other GAG members to back you up. Looks pathetic like you're too weak to handle your own business.

• try to ignore it, but sometimes its hard for me haha

• haha yeh I can relate:P ill try, thanks=]

• Ignore them or laugh it off

• Call them a troll and ignore them.

• Some of what I see here makes me sad. I do try to defend myself once in a while if someone gets out of hand, but it never matters. I'm thinking I shouldn't waste anymore of my time on people like that. The ones that bother me the most are the ones that troll and act like complete nutcases, blocking everyone for nothing, but then acting surprised and acting like victims when someone blocks them lol, acting like them being blocked is an overreaction. There's quite a few people like that, mostly guys.

• Right! It's so stupid. If you don't have the emotional maturity, mental stability, or thick skin to handle coming to a place that was designed for confilicting opinions so you block everyone then why would you even sign up? Makes no sense. I think you should defend yourself when it's called for but don't victimize yourself or automatically categorize someone as a bitch or an a**hole for not telling you what you want to hear or not passifying you/sugarcoating their answer.

• i try to not pay attention to them if I am in a good mood, if I am not then I bitch them out too

• ...so you doing this isn't bitchy? lol practice what you preach? You are no better.

The vast majority that's really nice doesn't include you because someone who's truly really nice wouldn't do this.