Who has been on GAG the longest and is still an active member?

How long have you been a member on GirlsAskGuys?

How many days ? How many months?

I'll pick your answer as best answer if you've been on here the longest, and actually state your answer.

No cheating list your honest answer! >=| K? = ) Pleasee?!?!? =(

I've been a member since April 10, 2013. Two months and 21 days. 82 days tops. Yeah, it's clear I didn't win, but it really wouldn't matter can't give myself points *shrugs shoulders* Oh well... Anyway...

How long have you been a member on GAG? Be honest ! xD

So far Oct 23, 08 is the date to beat, everyone else is pretty much disqualified...Sorry =(

Most Helpful Guy

• July of 2008, this month is 5 years, but some people have been here a lot longer!

• Well you're now in the lead. =)

• I had no idea I was among the oldest active gag'ers. I know quite a few have been here longer, but obviously they aren't answering you because they aren't very active.

Thanks for the BA though!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have bee here since 1/29/2009

What Guys Said 14

• When I joined the site it was called "Young Gentlemen Inquire of Young Ladies" if that gives you a clue.

• Wow... Well that defiantly sounds like you're the winner, but I do need a date. Someone else may have been a member when it was called that.

• I like when people smile and wave! ; - )

• Oh, wow. Lol, Thanks for the advice =)

• 11/23/2010

lol almost 3 years XP

• Ha! You look like the winner so far considering you listed a long time, and the fact that no one else has answered yet. Lol

• crazy, all the people I knew when I first started cept for Ih8work either quit or were banned

• i'm kinda surprised I never got banned, I've had a sh*tton of answers and questions removed lol

• 8-6-10 is my signup date.

Im by far not the longest serving considering how this site had a thriving community when I found it but it really doesn't seem like I've been here over three years now.

• 4/7/2011. Hours don't matter when it's years.

• lmao, I have no idea how long I've been here I gotta peek.

7 July 2010.

The oldest member here I think is Ixi10.

• 3/20/2011 9:23 PM

• October 23rd 2008, same account the whole time too.

Jesus, that's a long time.

• Looks like you're in the lead.

• I'm still one of the most senior people here :P

• Yeah, I like how you can see the bright side in it =)

• I've been here since 5/27/2011. Just over two years. Sorry, everyone :-P

• Why did you apologize?

• Haha it's okay. I believe I give good, solid advice here, so people seem to appreciate me. However, I do hold views that are not in line with most of modern society. I don't apologize for believing the things that I do. I just apologize that people have to put up with me giving good advice while simultaneously not "going with the flow" lol.

• I get it =D... And I respect what you have to say.

• 11/20/2009. O.O

• 9/16/2009 I know a few people who have been here since 07

• I have been here since 4/3/13 so it's not me.

• 12/17/2011

• I joined in a previous account back in November of 2008, but I know a few that have been on even before me... I think if you catch the user beery around, I think she's been around since July of that year.

• I've been here for like a year and a half

What Girls Said 10

• almost a week bitches! I'd like a medal.

• I know I am definitely not, I just passed my one year on here. I joined this site 6/22/2012.

• 29/10/09.

Looks like gotc147 is winning this one

• probably those top overall xper people.

I know I haven't been on here the longest! I would have joined earlier but I would mostly look at answers if my question on google made this site pop up.

• I joined in 2010. Been here a while, not that active anymore but I come back occasionally.

• If you were any prettier, I'd have to ask you to leave. ; - )

• Half a compliment, half an insult haha!

• That's how it always is with me... ; - )

• five months today.

• i am sure it is not me

• I like the fact b that you're honest. Are you sure you don't wanna give it a go your XPER points are pretty high which probably means you've been on here for a while, and nor to many people have answered so you do have a chance.

• Oh, well congrats you've one of the highest scores I've ever seen on here and have a higher score than the guys that's been on here for years.

• 1/19/2013

• not me

• I joined 7/20/2010.

Coming up on my 3 year anniversary.

I've seen some 07s, so I'm definitely not the oldest, haha!

I think it's funny that many of the "top users" are never seen on Qs and As, must go anonymous a lot or something.

• That's exactly what I was thinking. Unless they don't use it much anymore, but then they would be losing points. Hmmmm...