Do you like GAG users to notice you?

And what do you do in an effort for users to notice/not notice you.And why?Be honest,ok?:D

Most Helpful Girl

• I would hope people read and answer my questions, and maybe consider my perspective and advice.

I guess that's "noticing" me and what I have to say.

I guess asking and answering does get people to notice me, because they see me there, so in a way, we're all being "noticed". Haha!

If I see crazy, weird, or funny stuff, I do send it to friends sometimes, haha!

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not looking for attention and I'm not trying to generate comments but I do appreciate if someone likes what I say enough to leave a kind comment. It does feel good to be noticed.

• I jump up and down and wave my arms a lot.

I would be happier if more question answers tried to acknowledge answers. I try to do that for answers to my questions. That isn't so much what I do as what I would like others to do, and not just for me.

• I really don't care. I just give an honest answer. If it involves stating a belief that someone else may notice, fine. But really, I just say what I think.

• I don't really care, I just answer genuinely and honestly and that's all you can really do. If people notice, great. If not, no sweat off my back. You can agree or disagree, I couldn't care less...

Not everyone is going to see things the same way.

• I honestly don't care very much. There are a few good people that I've met on here that I message every once in a while but besides that it's whatever.

• I like good questions that allow me to give legitimate advice to a receptive individual, or playful questions that make me laugh... They're like gems buried in a steam pile of elephant crap.

• As far as the users go, I'd like to fly under the radar of all the mad sociopaths, and have interesting conversations with the nice people.

• Nah. I'm fairly inactive these days.

• I answer anonymously, every time. Seems to work.

• I like nude pics, both giving and receiving. Is that what you mean?

What Girls Said 8

• Not 100% sure what you mean, but if you are referring to the fact that I'd like my answers to be acknowledged or for there to be further input then yeah. I guess I do.

• yes,that's why I always try to be so sexy link

• depends on my mood I guess. sometimes I feel like having fun and making people laugh. but other times, I'm purely here to give advice to the QA.

• I like to piss people off because I do it so well

But I don't care much otherwise

• no. just here to practice my English here.

• no, and I don't care

• i don't care about it

• no because when it happens its swizzheese being mean haha