Do yall use gag anymore?

link

lol its kinda annoying Because nobody is on it but its still fun to hear what people have to say XP

Updates:
not gag, meant reality check apologies

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't have any reality check profiles and I never go to check other people's profiles. I actually keep forgetting it's there until I see someone mention it in a question. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • lol it reminds me of that tinder application for (team) iphone, except without being able to get a lot of girls from it haha

• Show All
    • Yeah but I meant if I was single. Lol Cus obviously I wouldn't use it anyway while dating.

But if it works for other people then that's great. I know a couple friends of mine who met some guys on there. After you described it, it made me remember them telling me about it.

• yup yup its a fun thing, I don't really think its meant for people looking to date though it sounds to me to be more of a hook up type thing

What Girls Said 6

• no the content isn't interesting

0|1
    0|0
  • I never have used it and I probably never will

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I do

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have never used it.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never made one and have never looked at them.

It doesn't even occur to me, usually.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not really. It's too inactive, and I noticed that my rating consistently drops the more girls vote on it anyways. I don't really fit peoples type here so I may just shut her down

0|1
    0|1
  • I didn't even knew that this existed

0|1
    0|0