Do yall use gag anymore?

link

lol its kinda annoying Because nobody is on it but its still fun to hear what people have to say XP

not gag, meant reality check apologies

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't have any reality check profiles and I never go to check other people's profiles. I actually keep forgetting it's there until I see someone mention it in a question. Lol

• lol it reminds me of that tinder application for (team) iphone, except without being able to get a lot of girls from it haha

• Yeah but I meant if I was single. Lol Cus obviously I wouldn't use it anyway while dating.

But if it works for other people then that's great. I know a couple friends of mine who met some guys on there. After you described it, it made me remember them telling me about it.

• yup yup its a fun thing, I don't really think its meant for people looking to date though it sounds to me to be more of a hook up type thing

What Girls Said 6

• no the content isn't interesting

• I never have used it and I probably never will

• yes, I do

• no I have never used it.

• yes I do

• I've never made one and have never looked at them.

It doesn't even occur to me, usually.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really. It's too inactive, and I noticed that my rating consistently drops the more girls vote on it anyways. I don't really fit peoples type here so I may just shut her down

• I didn't even knew that this existed