Do you wish there was a edit button on gag?

You know when you finalize your post?

Do you wish you could go back into it and re-edit sometimes?

When you sumbit.

Do you wish the edit option was still available even after you click it.

Most Helpful Guy

• especially when I type with my smart phone, my thumbs are too big for the tiny button

What Guys Said 3

• Update: yes, I wish the edit option was still available even after I click it.

It could only be done if the time of the last edit was shown in the post, of course.

• Yes it would be nicer alternative to updating your question or commenting on your answer.

• i most certainly do

What Girls Said 8

• u can do that before you submit it can't u? or are you talking about after you submit?

• After you submit. Do you wish there was another edit button?

• ohh I c. well altho I have made some mistakes even after submitting its not really a major thing for me. id put in my update or something, all solved=]

• every time ''i's think'' happens,i do,but that would cause mayhem,there are a lot of people who would go mental with ''YOU DID NOT SAY THAT! YOU GODDAMN EDITED THAT!''

• yes I do

• Sometimes but either ways my question gets reworded.

• no, I dont

• I do, yes.

Sometimes, I notice errors or want to change it after I notice the answerers had misunderstood what I said. But I understand why there isn't, things would get changed all the time and it would probably be a big mess.

• Not really

• well yeah but it would be a mess. becasue people will change it a lot when they say something bad to avoid fights or something. I don't know how good that would be.