Whats the craziest thing another gag user has told you?

Was the user a girl or a guy? What was their age?

Most Helpful Girl

• that I wasn't christian enough

What Guys Said 6

• That they were going to kill my family with an AR-15.

• That I was a pompous self righteous virgin...all because I asked a question about how honest females are about their sexual history.

I suppose she felt some guilt about her sexual past. *shrugs *

• That people who like to shoot for fun should be shot. L...O...L!

• Interesting. Does that have any correlation to the question I asked that you answered? Or was it unrelated? Lol

• Yeah we have some crazies like that on here lol.

• I don't think there's anything specific that really stands out to me: Just an overall bizarre atmosphere on this site...

Although I will admit some of the weirdest people on this site are in fact guys (of all ages).

• haha I don't know exactly why ...but your last sentence makes me chuckle

• Makes me chuckle too... because usually I talk about how awful girls are lol. But I've noticed that many of the guys on here are extremely delusional...

But then, that's in life too - Generally, almost all women are aloof in one way or another. Guys are split: Half are extremely logical, the other half are extremely whacked! :P

• That girls can't rape guys or that guys can't be raped lol

• or another one 'im a scientist and I believe evolution isn't true' LOL. I'm glad the chick who said that isn't around anymore. what a joke

• "im going to cut your junk off"

What Girls Said 9

• -That I was going to hell

-That I'm a psycho

-That I'm ugly

-That I am a disgrace to white people because my boyfriend is black

-That my parents probably hate me because I'm sexually active

All of this was said from several different random male users who got mad when I didn't message them back on here. Lol I guess they didn't like that I didn't want to talk to them.

• There are many things and I believe they are just to troll and shock people... such as incest, bestiality, random rude or vulgar behavior, etc...

Also the random threats for not giving them what they want. In my experience all but one have been male... and who knows, because it is the internet, maybe that was a male too.

• Somebody cursed me out on meebo because I took 3 minutes to reply to him<<

talk about trolling or extreme loneliness

• Punctuality is paramount! Shame on you! :P

• seriously I can't believe I let myself fall to such lows

That day I was like...yeah this site is just creepy

• A few things I've had said to me:

-They wish my mom had aborted me

-They wish my mom had been shot in the stomach while carrying me

-They hope I die

-They hope I am infertile

-They hope I go to prison for accusing an innocent guy of being a pedophile. Ironically, it turns out he was a pervert soliciting nude pics/cybersex from very young girls on here. But I never called him a pedo

-They're gonna kill themselves cause the person was a 22 year old virgin who had no experience whatsoever

-I'm average looking

-I'm ugly looking

-They would f*** my p**** so hard despite the fact that I was 16 at the time and told them that

Then I've heard gossip about other users. I don't care for e-gossip though

• that I was his wife. and that he expected dinner on the table. ... ... ...

• Some guy told me he wanted to become a girl and told me I'm lucky that I was born a girl

• I cannot remember the persons exact age but they were in their 20's.

They kept talking about how they walked around their home naked with their mom and sister.

And how he would imagine sleeping with his sister. How sexy and perky her body is, and how big her butt had gotten ever since she came back from College. (it was so gross).

Another time was a Mother speaking about how her 13 year old kid couldn't get his hard on down (because he had two injured arms). And she relieved him by jerking him off.

She told her sister this and ever since then she was known has "Hand job mom"

She kept making additional posts about her son and his boner.

Another was a boy who saw a group of his mom and her friends doing yoga, and he couldn't help but notice the sexy thongs they would wear. He would speak about how he wanted to do them.

Just pretty sick crap.

I've also had men expose themselves and ask me to cam.

• "Another time was a Mother speaking about how her 13 year old kid couldn't get his hard on down (because he had two injured arms). And she relieved him by jerking him off."

I remember her.

there's another user on here who is known for IM'ing people about turing her son on

• gross

• That I was going to Hell for not sending him naughty pictures. That God would curse me for it.

• that I was sexually uncomfotable