How do you determine what questions you answer on GaG?

I usually will answer a question if the QA is attractive but I will also answer it, if I believe I think I know the answer, the right one of course. Not the "sugar coated one".

Sometimes I'll answer political questions, just cause I know it'll piss the QA off if I disagree with him, because it's funny to see their reaction.

So, how do you determine what questions you answer on here?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually I answer questions I think I know or ones that I feel like I could offer some insight and advice to the QA. I also like to answer personal questions where they ask people about themselves. I don't really look at who the QA is so I don't base it off of that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most people post anonymous,so it would be hard to but I mainly do it when they aren't anonymous. I like checking them out, seeing what there profile is like and what their personality is before I answer. It helps to answer the question because I feel it gives me more background about them

• Show All
    • Yeah that's true. Some people can be pretty creepy on here for real though. lol

• Kind of, I usually just laugh. That's the best thing to do

What Girls Said 7

• I answer when I see a person REALLY needs help, I give my attention to the question and read it carefully, long or short I still take the time to read it and give a thoughtful answer. Many people disagree with my answers which kind of annoys me at first because I am very honest on here and lately people prefer to sugar coat things, it doesn't work with me like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the heading and the background story interest me then I will answer, and some insights I give because I wonder whether the QA is dense or what

0|0
    0|0
  • On how well they explain themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't answer the long ones or the ones I obviously can't answer

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's one I think I can answer then I will. I won't answer ones I don't know anything about.

0|0
    0|0
  • The short ones

0|0
    0|0
  • i answer what I feel like it, there is no set number

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I usually just browse through the different categories. I'll look at the titles and if one in particular seems interesting, I'll check it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • A considerate one and degree of urgency. Then there are the fun ones to just answer which are trivial like "What is your favorite song?" and similar ones.

0|0
    0|0