Choosing a category on GAG?

Sometimes when I post a question on here and I have to pick a category, it's hard to choose between 2 or more. Some questions fit more than one category. Does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else wished they could choose more than one? Just wondering if it's only me.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you can't decide just post it in other. usually a mod comes around and moves it into whatever category they think is best

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes the question I have can fit two categories. It's usually easy for me to choose. If I can't decide, I post it in the "Other" category. It's the easiest alternative, and is there for questions that may not fit any of the categories, or more than one.

• Honestly, most of the questions I ask aren't really about dating, relationships and all that stuff. I rarely even visit those categories because the questions there are always about some girl loosing her boyfriend, or one individual trying to attract some other person. Boring. I like asking questions about the world, or general questions that really only fit in the "other" category

• Let me get this straight. You come to a website dedicated to relationships for the most part but then are not interested in the relationship portion of the website? ... Humanity is so cruel to my BRAIN!

• Lol but Janson got a point. Even I try avoid it.

• I have never had a problem choosing a category. This might be because I don't have problems making simple and frivolous decisions.

• The reasons why I came to this site the first time are not the reason why I continue to come. If I had to listen to boring relationship problems all day, I would have left a long time ago. However, I have friends here who at times have interesting things to say that go beyond just "omg my boyfriend left me" The site is not just about relationships

• Well that's obvious. Human behavior just happens to be so ironic that it's "sensible" after a while. For instance the "Other" section probably was more related to standards and data that just didn't fit elsewhere that stayed with the theme. That's no problem though because interpretation lead to it being "What is your favorite type of car?" somehow. "What do you think of the Kinsey Reports?" > Nope. "Do you think that ( random article ) is right?" > Yep. Poor designers.

• Anything is good. People will answer your quetsions.

What Girls Said 5

• Just choose the category that suits it best.

If neither pick "other".

That's how I usually go about it.

I never really had that problem, so I kind of like things the way they are ;)

• Not really, I always know which one to choose

• i would like to chose more than one category

• yes, I wish they would let you do it

• Sometimes.

Usually, it's fairly easy to choose though. I haven't asked about dating or relationships in years, haha! Most of my questions are either Behavior or Other. Occasionally, Health.