Hey gag! How do your handle stalkers?

I don't know what to put here .. My question should be self explanatory

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG stalkers? I just let them be. They get bored.

Real-life stalkers? No one would stalk me. If they did I'd be flattered. Regardless that when I get the police involved and use everything at my disposal to build a lawsuit and take their possessions!

What Girls Said 8

• I avoid them like the black plague but they are at work, they stop by my podium and its gotten to the point that NY colleagues have to say not interested. If.they stop by I kind of ignore them. I also get restricted.calls on my work phone and I don't know what to do with those. I just try to ignore them and do my thing though

• Block any forms of communication and get a restraining order and tell those friends and family so they won't give them any info about where I am my numbers or life.

• well if they're stalking me-they already have enough issues,let them be.

• I put my profil on private

• I block them

• Idk..i think it might be happening to me now.. With a guy I think I'm inlove with. But I get the feeling he's cyber stalking me. :-(. I think it his way of reveling how he really feel towards me.

Maybe he's to shy to tell me face to face..is that a reason for someone to do that? :-(.

I actually love him. So why?

• i try to not give much information and keep myself surrounded with people

• I've never had a stalker, that I know of.

My mom was stalked by her ex-husband for a while. They called the police and got a restraining order. I don't know that there's anything else to do.

What Guys Said 3

• I have had a woman like that in my music courses in college. The volatility of her tracking was quite astounding, she could apply for a clandestine officer for the Central Intelligence Agency. You need to set a boundary on her. Let her know you are flattered but it creeps you vastly. Tell her if she desires a friend, then you can be that friend but not a lover.

Good Luck

-Nicholas Halden

• I block anyone who follows me and don't accept friend requests

• Put your profile to private or just delete it.