Is it possible to post a question on GAG without SOMEONE being offended?

I've seen questions that are offensive no doubt, but then I've seen harmless questions that really shouldn't offend anyone, and yet sometimes you'll see people reacting negatively to them as well.

Is there ever a question that won't offend anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of questions that have never offended anyone.

I do think some people "act" offended by everything, but there's so much trolling here, it's hard to tell when people are honestly offended and when they're just giving people a hard time for jollies.

What Girls Said 10

• Few and far between there will be a question that does not offend someone. Like said below part of that is there are so many trolls just messing with people. But another part is its the internet with such a vast group of individuals with such different mentalities and beliefs based on where they are from and clashing is bound to happen.

Sometimes I find this really insightful to get an understanding of why someone feels and thinks differently than me.

• i'm offended,how dare you imply we're easily offended?

• just avoid topics about politics, race and religion! :)

• No, I think everyone is ignorant equally on here.

• aahahahaa...no

• No pRetty much ever question can lead to a big discussion

• nope

• nope

• Ikr lol

• I'm offended you would say that, here at GAG, NOBODY gets offended!

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think so. Even something like "What's your name?" as a question will offend someone because someone may have a better name than them, another one may have a name that others will make fun of, etc.

• We happen to live in times in which some people love the feeling of self-importance they derive from feeling offended. These individuals actually go through life looking for ways to feel offended. I tend to dismiss them as overly self-absorbed.

• no, there is always some sort of overtly manly man or overtly feminist women on here who don't listen to common sense and cannot understand personal taste has no reflection on that persons opinions of others

• I've asked dozens of questions on here, most of which don't have people getting offended by it. There are questions asked though which are meant to troll people, and I have no doubt that people will react to them, and rightfully so

• I think it's the result of some users browsing this site when they are in a really bad mood

• Nope. Some people just ask for it.

• it is not

• I doubt it.