If God had a GAG account, what kind of user would he be?

For the sake of this question, let's assume that the Judeo-Christian God exists. Would he be the one that inspires people, the douche bag that just about everyone hates, etc? Would he give long answers or one word answers? What types of questions would he ask/answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Settle down, my children, and get back to your lives. I am said to have faith in, and forgiveness for, each and every one of you, and for all intents and purposes of applied humanity that is still the case. A few of you, the smart ones, are having trouble reconciling that forgiveness, the fact that I am omniscient, and all of the human history, as well as cast doubt on humanity being the centerpiece of creation. Let me tell you that a lot of how the universe actually works is on a need to know basis.

If you tried to teach Special Relativity to tape worms, you would not get very far, so if a few of you needed to put the crusty fingers to the book and mouth the syllables of "thou shall not kill" in order to behave, you could see why that scripture is there. I don't see how it could have been written any better or simpler, but what you've done with it is frankly not encouraging. You paint my image to match each of your nationalities - if you're not ready for me to look even minutely different within your species, is it any wonder I see no productive use in making an appearance?

What Guys Said 9

• probably a boring virgin who does nothing and says no to everything fun in life, whoops I just described half the damn site already. where's my prize? where's my f***ing prize I ask!?!

• be a male... and probly offend those who are easily offended call people out on their sh*t, like I know your a troll biotch I saw that you sat home alone eating ice cream and weren't actually raped by 4 men like your question says lol

• He'd be just a slob like one of us.

• I think a lot of people wouldn't like what he had to say. He wouldn't be a douche bag, but people would marginalize him for his opinion

• If God is Truth then God would be the one everyone loathes.

• Let it be known though that God, even when loathed, would be the one everyone listens to as well.

• If God is the Truth God would be the most helpful user

• I don't know what outer universe you are from but people LOATHE the Truth. "Does my boyfriend of 8 years love me?" > "Yes, but you will likely separate in 4 years despite having 2 children and gain 60 lbs. before then after a miscarriage." | "If I text her will she respond?" > "Yes, but just to be nice, and she doesn't really love you at all." | "What do you think about statutory rape?"" > "I didn't really talk about that. No opinion." | etc. You ask the wrong question you get The Truth. :(

• he would give the best advice

• He'd probably be the guy to piss a lot of people off.

• He would say true but unpleasant things about both genders, and then get accused of being a rapist by some of the female users on here.

• he would be a troll.

What Girls Said 11

• He would give meaningful short sayings.

Each person would interpret them differently, and would come to their own conclusion.

He would be inspiring , motivational, and caring.

He would ask questions about technology and would disagree with how people go about communication nowadays. He would be old-fashioned and would think that technolgoy has gotten in the way of how people communicate with each other nowadays.

• the religious zealot,the homophobic,pro-slavery incoherent misogynist. he would inspire those who are religious,piss off the rest of us. he would incoherently rant about everything.

• don't forget, pro-rape, pro-murder, pro-massacres, etc etc

• he would answer questions in parables...

• He won't help or answer any of the questions here just like he won't answer prayers.Sound logical?

• A troll

• He would be a Virgin who lives with his mom mary

• he would be the best and wisest account

• le would inspire people

• He'd give long, vague answers leaving the QA unsure of his stance. He'd post vague, misunderstood questions and never respond to those asking for clarifications. He'd expect to be the most popular user and always voted BA, because denying him and his righteousness would be sacrilegious and therefore wrong.

• they kind that knows what to say to everybody

• simple answers with a deep impact.