If Satan had a GAG account, what kind of user would he be?

Well we can't have a god question without a satan question. so what type of user would he be?

Most Helpful Guy

• He..she..it? (do angels even have genders?)

Anyway let's go with the general consensus.. He would be deceitful yet charming and he would climb up into the ranks of moderator, be everyone's friend and slowly but surely he would make small suggestions to make people act his way. He would have extremely well thought out answers, his language would be perfect and his arguments so good that they would even make the trolls silent. He would be the king of GAG waiting for his master plan.. BUHAHAHAHA!

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm he'd be really believable, giving advice that sounds rational on the surface and playing to your emotions and desires, but in actuality his advice will hurt you and others rather than help you. He'd say what people want to hear and make doing the wrong thing sound right. He'd have a high best answer percentage and probably troll a decent amount anonymously.

• He would have a lot of different accounts.

He'd tell people to do the opposite of right.

He would post unsightly photos.

He would be rude, direct, and very blunt.

He may even pose and give food advice for a whole, so he would be chosen to have moderator ability.

When given this power he would delete all posts and questions , trying to destroy gag community.

• A well liked master manipulator.

• An entertaining one lol well to a point anyways. He would definitely say whatever is on his mind. And when I say this, he won't be saying things to help you. It would be something like he tells you the opposite of what you should do or he says things just to get a rise out of people.

• Probably one of those users with offensive and misogynistic posts and usernames to match.

• A troll

• Probably a lying kind of tell you what you want to hear one.

• the most annoying and hirtful one

• I thought he did have one :P

He'd probably be loved because he'd tell people exactly what they want to hear. He'd probably get BA every time.

What Guys Said 9

• *sigh* my absence from here has obviously been too long.

• He's that one bloke who keeps on asking the same questions again and again. (E.g: "I'm a nice guy but why girls don't like me?" or "Do you believe in the Illuminati?")

• He would be removed in no time.

• Wouldn't he just be the opposite, the deceiver, so everyone would love what he had to say even though it was total lies?

• If you meet him, have some courtesy and some taste.

• he would be an a**hole

• He would rise to be the top Moderator on this site, and then he would get cocky, the webmaster would boot him and he'd form his own website, GirlsQuestionGuys, taking many of the a**hole posters with him.

• He would be rational, educated, bipartisan and non-judgmental.

Why do I say this about Satan? Because very many on this site have none of the traits I've listed above. Maybe some divine power could change all that.

• he'd be a troll like me.