The same questions keep returning every day. It's okay that the major issues get discussed every now and then but some of them are really starting to bug me. Which one is the worst?
Did I forget any?
- What does it mean when a guy says_______? (completely normal saying like "see you later")Vote A
- Would you date me? (discription without any flaws)Vote B
- Why do guys/girls do this? (rant about how somebody played them)Vote C
- Do (insert race / sex) like (insert race / sex)? ("do Hispanic guys like Asian girls" etc)Vote D
- Is my ________ size okay? (penis/boobs/body)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
I voted E.
I understand that people second guess everything when they feel a relationship is at stake, but wow. There are some people out there who've never used common sense, and that gets annoying.
Honorable mention - "Why is okay to bash skinny people and not fat people?"