What question needs to be banned from GAG right away?

The same questions keep returning every day. It's okay that the major issues get discussed every now and then but some of them are really starting to bug me. Which one is the worst?

Did I forget any?

• Do (insert race / sex) like (insert race / sex)? ("do Hispanic guys like Asian girls" etc)
  • Why do guys/girls do this? (rant about how somebody played them)
  • Would you date me? (discription without any flaws)
  • Is my ________ size okay? (penis/boobs/body)
  • What does it mean when a guy says_______? (completely normal saying like "see you later")

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted E.

I understand that people second guess everything when they feel a relationship is at stake, but wow. There are some people out there who've never used common sense, and that gets annoying.

Honorable mention - "Why is okay to bash skinny people and not fat people?"

• I've never seen that honorable mention lol. that's a pretty stupid question imo. Cause fat people are constantly bashed.

What Girls Said 16

• I chose D.

And some need to just shut up. I think the girls get tired or hearing the girls and the guys get tired of hearing the guys.

The whole crap where the girls give their measurements (which are great) then say and I'm a 30,32, or 34 D or DD.

Shut up

One I use to see about every time I got on was "What hair color or eye color do you prefer?"

I think people should use the search box a lot more than they do.

• E, although D is a close tie

E highlights the overwhelming amount of ignorance and denial regarding the opposite sex, particularly among women. Women often want to put more meaning into words than into actions. Women over analyze the most innocent conversations and will take words to heart before actions.

That is my theory on why women will often stay with men who treat them poorly because those men know how to manipulate a woman with words (apologies) and how to say the right thing. Despite the fact that their actions say the opposite

D is out of pure denial. They convince themselves that the response will be much different if asked today than the responses for the same Q's asked last week.

• None of those, the one I see repeated most often is "What do guys/girls look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?"

A quick search will turn up loads of questions and answers for that one already.

• The penis one, too many people on this site have shown me penises on chat too

• D is annoying

• Lol sorry but, I almost feel annoyed with all of the questions you listed above. They are not really their problems.

• Well, A and E are the most annoying for me. But A is definitely the worst.

• D annoys the sh*t outta of me

• they're all pretty annoying but A and E are the most annoying.

• I seriously can't pick because they are all stupid and annoying in there own way so I say all of the above.

• I think I'd just want to get rid of the offensive, hating and bashing questions. I picked B since it's the closest. Otherwise, if I find a question repetitive or boring I'll leave it to other people to answer. I don't really feel the need to ban them though.

• everyone but if I had to choose it would be D

• Racist questions and topics

• the ones where people already know the answers to

• i think everybody has the right to ask what they like to

• Your answer would get my vote for best answer. If people don't like the question, they can move on. Nobody has a given right not to be annoyed.

• Sure, but all these questions get in the way of interesting, important questions.

• but who are we to judge what is interesting or important, thanks rasmus

• Questions on abortion. I think we have talked about it a lot and it's becoming annoying now.

What Guys Said 10

• picked b. those questions more or less drive me crazy. they make a general statement..."why do guys/girls do X?" and then they ask a specific question about a guy/girl they know. I'm put off by the generalization of a gender in regards to one person's experience with another person

• lol def E

what does it mean when a guy says "what's up" I feel like you know sometimes when a guy wants my body he always says what's up and then he looks into my eyes

• The "Makeup or no makeup" question is really annoying.

• Recently I've been most annoyed by A.. Do they really think every single person in a certain ethnic group thinks the same..

So I chose A, but all of the options are pretty much equally bad.

• anything that brings up feminism and misogyny in any way, shape, or form...it seems like everyone just goes in with arms swinging and pitchforks ready to argue and kill each other...

• Oh god.. E I think. WE DON'T KNOW THE PERSON! FFS STOP EXPECTING US TO HAVE MORE INSIGHT THAN YOU! :| grr... generally the information they provide isn't enough. Maybe if it was way more, sure.

As for the rant one? I find that entertaining depending on things.

Date one is "eh" and not as common.

I'd say the other that needs to gtfo of is the penis size/body type/boob type/size questions.

• I picked B but D is pretty bad too.

• How about why girls don't like nice guys .___.

• A) definitely, especially for a certain user on here who keeps bringing it up. they should an her too

• A-E to be honest.