Guys and Girls of GAG: What's the most pathetic/creepiest attempt of hitting on you?

I've stolen the idea of this thread from reddit.

I would link it, but apparently I need a higher XPER level.

It's hilarious and absurd and worth searching.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway my personal experience:

One time I was at a party, this one girl, about 4 times my size, just stalked me around the entire night trying to give me her drink. She would even interrupt when I was talking to other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• randomly shouting my name with this look on his face link every day. no idea who he was or how he knew me.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't necessarily say he was hitting on me; more like he was just being a silly old man. But he was acting drunk and I delivered pizza to his hotel room and as I was leaving, he yelled "If I was younger and had teeth, you and I would be getting married!"

• my cousin has been repreatedly asked out by a 70 year old blind man. (she is 19).

he invited her over for wine and cheesecake, and he reads her poems. she sees him so often because he eats at the small restaurant she works at and she usually is his waitress.

• this guy came over to me and told me why aren't you smiling, smile and it pissed me off

• putting a hand in my face to make me dance with him in a party wher enobody was

What Guys Said 3

• This girl was looking me up and down and checking me out.

He man was right beside her.

• a gilr in my school changes classes to be with me more and always sat near me staring

• A female friend of mine massaged my genitals while I was passed out from drinking too much.