GAG, is George Zimmerman guilty or innocent?

I never looked into the whole story til last night. link

I say he's guilty.

• Guilty
    67% (2)40% (2)50% (4)Vote
  • Innocent
    33% (1)60% (3)50% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
He stalked Tray on, confronted him, killed him.

All Tray on had on him was an Arizona drink and a bag of Skittles... George shot him point blank, in the heart with a hollow tip bullet.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Stalked? I didn't realize a police officer or a jr member couldn't address suspicious activity. The kid reacted in a dumb manner now he's dead.

0|2
    1|0
  • innocent and he needs to be compensated for losing a year of his life, the state, TV networks and trayvons family own hims some money

0|1
    1|0
    • Not to mention their racism towards mr Zimmerman, who was accused of being white etc.

• 0|0
    0|0
    • George should have listened to the 911 operator and stayed his ass in the car.

• Show All
    • It must have been self defense if he murdered zimmerman instead even though he wouldn't of physically have been capable to defend himself, thus this case wouldn't have been heard of.

• He's innocent! Because.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• In the eyes of the law innocent. But morally guilty! Karma will get him just like it got OJ. The guilty always end up where they belong.

1|0
    0|0
  • it has already been asked,several times

0|0
    2|2
    • I care.

• Show All
    • When I post this question it said that there weren't any others like mine.

And I'm not on this site much so I wouldn't know that.

• Sorry I have other things to do besides keep tabs on all the questions that appear on gag.

• Innocent

0|0
    0|0