Why are there so few Asians, especially Chinese on GAG?

Just wondering why 80% of the users here are Americans :)and why there are so few Asians on GAG:)

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Where are you getting these percentages from?

I think that may be the assumption.

But really I have had a lot of people from this site, add me that are from places like Africa, or India (and other foreign places).

I think there are a lot more foreigners on here than you think.

2|0
    0|0
    • I have been on this site and observing for 2-3 years:) so this is my assumption.I hope I'm wrong.

• Show All
    • I get the information from their profiles as I always read users' profiles.

• Yeah but not every person fills it out or puts their ethnicity. But like I say, although there may seem like few there's probably a lot more than you think.

What Guys Said 4

• They are too busy managing a business ;D

2|0
    0|0
  • This is an American website. The lady that owns it lives in Missouri. Obviously she's going to market to English speakers in her home country before she branches out internationally. Websites survive on advertising dollars, and advertising companies in America that will pay her, don't typically market to Chinese people. I'm sure she's happy to get what ever trafic she can get, but it's not like man I need more Chinese people on my site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Language could be barrier. Also in many countries girls aren't allowed to date or worse have sex before marriage. Hence no need for GAG. But 80% being American is stretching it, plenty of people from other countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm asian...your point? lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• They're not gag savvy. They're most likely living their life and hanging out with friends.

Quite a number here but they don't go plastering "Hi I am ASIAN" on their profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • the site is American.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't understand English?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian so what?

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe its not popular over there

0|0
    0|0
  • becasue its a sit ein English and its an American site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this shyandpetiteasian again? Playing up to the stereotype still

It's an American website I guess. Probably harder to find

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe they haven't heard of the website

1|0
    0|0