What percentage of questions on GAG are "stupid" to you?

For me it's 0% because there's no such thing as a dumb question!

Now that I think about it it's really weird people who block me post in my threads because I can't upvote them therefore it's obvious they blocked me. That's really strange. I can't even endorse them. Wow. That's hardcore.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot. I can't really put a percentage on it, but I'll list some:

1. Thinly disguised rants. These aren't really questions----someone just wants to bitch about something and have people agree with them. Most often they come in the form of hating women.

2. Graceless generalizations. Obviously not all people are the same, so when someone asks, "Why do guys/girls do x?" Well, not all guys/girls do that thing.

3. Repeat questions. Questions that get asked over and over again, sometimes multiple times a day. Penis size questions are a good example of this.

4. Why-don't-you-google-it-yourself questions. Sometimes people ask questions that they could have googled the answers to faster than posting it/waiting for a response here.

5. Vague questions. People sometimes give a tiny bit of information and then ask, "What does this mean?" or "Does he/she like me?" There is absolutely no way we could know, and especially not with that small amount of information. This also includes any questions where the answer is: "Ask him/her" or "Talk to him/her about it". We cannot read your SO's mind, you need to learn how to communicate with them.

What Girls Said 8

• on any given day link

• i don't want to judge so I just avert my eyes . luckily there are a lot of colorful ads.

• 80%

• Half like the rants, specific questions asked to unrelated people, and every othe roe selfishstars said or questions aboutwould you date me and only say good things

• i don't think questions are stupid some are kind of unnecesary but you still have to have the right to ask what you want

• 40%

• Like 90%

Too many hopeless romantic simple questions and googlable questions

• A good amount because some are simple google ones

What Guys Said 3

• I can't really put a number on it, but the most stupid people tend to be the guys that only post anonymously (and this of coarse is for obvious reasons)

• Mr. Garrison: "There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"

• All GaGgers are smart people. I should ask in a poll though if all GaGlings are smart in the eyes of the GaG.

• i don't think most of them are stupid, around a 10 percent are stupid