Who thinks GAG should add a new chat bar?

It just seems kind of boring these days... lol. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't miss it. I don't come on here to chat to people. I come on here to answer questions and the messages option is enough for me to keep in contact with a few people.

• no because I forget to close it and people annoy the hell out of me randomly and send me d*** pics

• I kinda miss it. It was a faster way to talk to people than through messaging but like others have said, I really don't want random horny guys sending me links to their penis or asking for pics of me.

• i miss it but I don't mind just using the message function. at least this limits how distracting the site can be lol

• I miss the chat even though it was annoying! :)

• no I didint like the last one.

• I think that would be annoying.

• It use to make the site run slow when I was on e computer so na.

• i don't miss it and I odnt want one

What Guys Said 4

• Obviously they should, its practically comercial suicide not to, and they are planning on replacing the old software.

The problem is that the process of finding, funding and implimenting a replacement takes time.

Personally, I've always used GAG on my phone so I never really used the chat bar and as such the discontinuation of it hasn't affected me in the slightest

• Don't really care for it honestly. I've been able to use the private message function for all chatting purposes

• Yes!

• Usage is way down since the chat bar left, so it probably would be in their best interest to replace it.