How many people are following you on GAG?

How many people are following you on GAG?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Following - 0

Followers - 0

I do technically "follow" some friends though, through Live Feed :-)

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• 16. I'm not 'following' anyone, but I probably spend most of my time on the live feed page. So I guess I follow questions and answers of people on my friends list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three people are following me and I am not following anyone simply because I haven't ever really paid attention to that among a few other things on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • following-0,am followed by 6

0|0
    0|0
    • If you don't mind me asking, how do you find out? Is it on your profile? I didn't even know you could follow people on GAG hahaha. You really do learn something every day!

• to see who is following you,go to the ''friends'' section,if you want to follow someone,go to their profile,under their picture there is ''add a friend'' and then ''follow''

• 0 and I am following one person

0|0
    0|0
  • im not following anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am followed by 3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• there was one person following me, but he was a new user and it seemed that it might have been a second account of somebody that has a grudge against me. So I took him off.

So now I have 0.

Not following anyone, I do follow the live feed sometimes, but momentarily I have started to play EVE-Online again so haven't been on here much.

0|0
    0|0
  • none. I exterminate rodents.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. What does it mean when someone follows me? We are not friends, and my profile is private. So, what benefit does that person get?

0|0
    0|0
  • Following (199)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a few...

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 followers

0|0
    0|0
  • Got 4 of em. and I'm following a lot more. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got 4 followers... I'm not following anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not following someone. Waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 followers. I'm not following anyone either.

0|0
    0|0