What is the weirdest message you have ever received on GaG?

Especially for those users whose settings allow others to message you even though you are not their friend,have you ever received weird messages?Just asking for fun.Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is yours?

• I did not have any and I don't think I will receive any very weird nessages.

• Maybe my English is bad to let you think this way.I'm sorry and I apologize for that if you feel anything uncomfortable about this question.Bye.

• im sorry you feel this way

What Guys Said 5

• Being a male user, I HAVE'T RECEIVED ANY WEIRD MESSAGES.

Oops caps. Actually, I remember back in the day, a female account added me and asked me how to masturbate. I knew it was BS and just blew it off (no pun intended) and the account was deleted shortly thereafter.

That's like, one occurrence over several years. When I posted pictures of myself, messages were more frequent because I was more chatty and caring.

• Never received a weird one.

• I can imagine girls getting weird messages...my weirdest was 'hi' lol

• never really got any

• Haven't received one

What Girls Said 10

• One time this random old man sent me a LONG message with absolute nonsense. It must of been a troll or a seriously senile old man...or both... but either way they spent A LOT of time typing that out to me and I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say...

The first part, which is the only part I remember, was something like, "I lost my shoe and the cheese didn't get go did a caterpillar jog..." stuff like that for a whole entire page with no paragraphs or punctuation.

Never heard from him again.

Other than that I think the weirdest messages I get are trolls trying to "ask for advice" about their incestuous families or ball kicking fetishes... etc.

• Ball kicking fetishes... wtf... men or women having these fetishes?

• Mostly men... I assume and hope trolling. But one example is, "I'm doing karate and I have to fight a girl next week and I'm worried she will kick my balls because its a legal move..." then going into detail about it and ask what he can do to protect himself like I would know.. just duh get outta here with that shiiii... hahaha.

• The funny thing is I thought a big orange (now red) bubble by name would discourage behavior like this... but no, they don't really care lmao.

• this idiot sent me a pic of his penis on the first message he ever sent me... -.-

f****n sick people these days...

• I was asked to send a picture of my used tampon, and if I would sext with other guys, all were denied.

• someone wanted me to rate their penis. and this other guy wrote out this 3942039842034 page message in which he was trying to rationalize stalking a girl. I gave him my opinion and he got all upset.

• Do you still have the message about that stalker guy? that sounds like an interesting read especially since it's from his perspective. (Psychology student over here)

• I don't it was from years ago :/

• I get strange messages at least once a week, haha!

I've been told I'm going to Hell for refusing to send nude pictures, I've been sent message after message from the same user asking the exact same question after I already answered it 1000 times, I've been sent first messages that ask me to touch their penis and when I didn't respond, they sent another message apologizing for being crude, I've been asked how to masturbate by women asking for details, I've been sent messages that bragged about incest or bestiality, I've been sent complete jibberish sometimes (something about waiting for girl scouts)... the list goes on and on.

• I keep getting guys asking me for nude pictures and too see me on web cam its so gross.

• this guy started nagging me about sending him emails and adding him on Facebook

• Something about helping him with his penis I was so offended..I honestly never had someone be so gross.

• A guy offered my $100 if I would lick him in the balls. He even said he'd fly out to where I live so I could do it.

• well this guy added me so he asked if I found him hot and I said yes but that doesn't mean I'm attracted to him and he got mad when iddint want to be in arelationship with him evne if I told him I would never do that with someone like that. and he was really rude and then told me why I didn't flirt if he was teasing me to flirt and for me to fall in love with him. wtf?