Do you think GAG should make an APP??

You you use the app? I think they should! I would use it more often than the actual site! What about you?

• YES! I would use it
    90% (9)60% (6)75% (15)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't use it
    10% (1)40% (4)25% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've been wanting one ever since I started using GAG, because I usually ONLY use GAG on my phone anyway. So an app would be nice, getting notifications and what not would be cool :-)

I'm not dying because they haven't made one yet, but I'd definitely use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm satisfied with using the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use GaG a lot on my phone and tablet...I'd definitely make use of a mobile app! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea an app would be good I hate getting on it with my phone so an app would be better

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with the regular site

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never use that...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I would definitely use it more often than I use the actual site. Unfortunately for me even if they made one it would be forever before I could get it probably... if ever haha!

I assume they'd make an Apple one first, then Android and possibly never or extremely later Blackberry.. but maybe it would be one of those Android apps I can convert.. but maybe by the time they make one it will be figured out how to use more Android apps or BB will have better apps... hmm hahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that's a pretty good idea actually:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they make it with less ads than the site...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have been waiting for them too I am so sick of having to only use my computer too get on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it should.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they should! I would make great use of it too

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I would find it really useful.

0|0
    0|0