Have you ever come across anything on GAG that brought tears to your eyes?

Can be anything.

Can be a question,an answer, a comment,an article etc.

Have you come across any?Thanks for sharing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately.I haven't come across advice,stories or anything on this site that brings about that type of emotionalism.I think its because there are so many sob stories here everyday,and some people are just trolling,seeking attention,regular posters of nonsense etc.I would go on record to say that people who I can see and hear in person brings about more emotion from me.Usually NOTHING on this site because you usually have to try and figure out if its true,or false.

What's worse is when you try to give advice to these..."sob stories",in many cases you are uunheard or even cursed out from the QA.So,I usually answer questions very dispassionately,and responses here seem equally dispassionate.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah -- when they took the chat function away...

• No, but I've face-palmed myself at a lot of things. In all seriousness though, there have a few things that have made me very sad. The things that some people think, that they allow people to hurt them, the hurt they allow themselves to suffer, etc.

• Not really. I am not too sensitive to the things I read. I don't mean that I don't care about what the user wrote. I'm just saying that it won't drive me into tears no matter what is written.

• yes , the proof that girls only care about looks and no girl will ever date me

• no but I don't think there would be anything here like that

What Girls Said 8

• not really... I think I laugh-cried a few times though lol

• Can give some examples that made you laugh-cried?Haha.

• hmmm... there was this question in the sexuality section about some guy getting off and how he needed his sock...lolll. it was just really funny how he explained his dilemma. also, this other girl was like bleeding all over the place apparently, but thought it would be better to ask GAG what to do instead of just calling 911... so silly :p

• Nope doesn't crying to the point of laughter count?

• I've see a few posts about people saying how depressed they are and hoping for a "miracle death" and I could relate 100%.

• What brings tears to my eyes is that I am cursed with a sh*tty life and no one will ever like me, as a friend or a girlfriend.

• Most of the questions are hilarious on here. But the occasional "bitter lonely GAG men", suicide threats, and sexual abuse questions do kind of dampen my mood.

• just being on GAG in general, wasting away my life... it's sad..

• Kinda when I relate to their problem.

• No