Has anyone ever experienced this on GAG? No seriously some users on here who post crazy answers then delete

their account? I have seen it happen twice, it was a male and a female. I'm not sure why they did this but I just want to know if anyone had this experience on here before?

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao ya. they're just bored and like starting trouble. though I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of posting random sh*t :p

What Guys Said 5

• No, it hasn't happened to me. I guess that way they can be triply anonymous - have an anonymous new profile, answer anonymously, and then delete it all. That way, they can post the craziest answers they can imagine and feel safe that no one will find them out. It's best to ignore such childish behavior, since someone doing that must have way too much unproductive time on their hands.

• Maybe. I don't keep track of who posts what. I just read the question, other answers, answer, and move on.

• Can't say I have. Personally, I like to just give weird answers and leave it at that.

• i knew this user who did that just purposely started an argument with two people and when I asked him to just report her and leave it alone she says, "im going to delete my account and block you anyways." So she blocks me unblocks me and sends comments then straight legit she deletes her account. and she said something about making a new one, if she blocked me I don't know why she felt the need to delete her account, it was weird, I mean this was very weird

• Don't try to understand crazy people

• I've seen that happen...I presume those people probably got their accounts banned

• I'm a guy who posts crazy answers but do NOT delete the account.. nor go anonymous when posting them either

What Girls Said 5

• Yes

Although I was under the impression that they were banned while posting ridiculous stuff

After reading your comments I find that a bit neurotic

• I think once or twice.

• The more you use it, the more you'll see things like that.

Don't worry about it though, haha!

It's just one of those things...

• I've never noticed that but I wouldn't be surprised.

• That's what you call a troll