Has gag been messing with your points?

my xper points Haven't been updated and I don't know why!

Most Helpful Guy

• They ain't messing with my points. I would punch them in they face.

What Guys Said 8

• Relax and enjoy the site. Those points are worthless. Just do this for fun and you'll have a much better time. You'd have to be on here for hours and hours to get the 20 dollar gift card. YOu'd be better off doing a few hours of yardwork, because you're wasting your life to try to earn anything on here.

• I don't want points for stuff I want to get to a better level to ask more things.

• Oh, that happens in a few days, just answer questions and upload some pics, in a few days you'll be level 3-4, I've only been here a few weeks.

Message me your question and I'll ask it for you :D, yeah it's dumb they can't update the points but they have to see if your answers are OK before they award you the actual points, your answers can be removed and so can your pictures and everything else- then what do they do if someone "spent" the points?

• I think so. On December 2012 I was missing 4 points. I had a 16 hours conversation with them in order to get my 4 points. But it was worth it. Now look at me! I'm da man!

• It can take up to 3 days for the site to calculate the XPer, as in Monday's points may not reflect on your total until Thursday. Just be patient. 8-)

• Technically they take 24-48 hours to show up even though they are calculated each night, wait a day or so and it should show up.

• Give GaG some time. They don't update every hour. Take some time.

• no but I haven't checked recently

• It seems to update everyday at around 6 pm eastern time for me.

• Ain't nobody got time for that!

What Girls Said 4

• Nope but I think they have some problem to count the Xper points because when I add all the points it always seems like it is less than I should get.

• yeah it takes 24-48 hrs what bugs me is that I have to wait until I'm on level 4 to ask more than one question a day and to post on the sexuality page...grr lol

• Points are the last thing on my mind but for my previous profile, I got extra 100 points for no reason and reached level 3 soon after joining.

• It sure seems like that.