Are there any other blog sites similar to GAG?

Just wondering if anyone else has come across a site like GAG...

If so, please provide a link.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I know of that is similar is Yahoo Answers though it is a lot more broad with topics and I don't find the users there as nice to be around. I also think there are tons more trolls on there...

• That's what I found - it's too broad... however, I can't believe that the users on there are any more impolite than the users here on GAG lol...

Thanks!

• Well there are going to be similar people everywhere because its the internet lol, but in my experience people over there are a lot more sarcastic and rude than helpful and there are more trolls. I assume because there are also probably more people due to such a broad range of topics and not being as maintained.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm sure there's an ihatewomen.com or foreveralone.com website somewhere...

• Oh, idk...

Is reddit good? I've never been there but I know people like it a lot for the AMA's

askmen.com has a forum I believe

enotalone I've seen pop up in the search engine

answerbag as well and I think it's a bit interactive like this site. I don't know though

• Reddit & Enotalone look pretty interesting... answerbag seems a little lame and tame...

Thanks for the suggestions!

• datingtips.ws link

AskApril link

Adviceongirls link

Answerology link

Fluther link

Biteclub(underdevelopment)

Eurocircle link

Yensa link

• Nothing compares..

• you can try "ihave31cats.com"

• LMAO... no such site exists... I only have 2 cats by the way :P

• I don't know about any sites like gag

But I highly recommend such sites like incelsupport.com, stormfront.org, and chimpout.com where you can be around your similar minded brethren. You're welcome.

• LMAO "brethren"... haven't heard that word in years...

The first two links do not work, and I don't really subscribe to the viewpoints featured in chimpout.com... but thanks!

• ^they see her trolling they hating lmao

• "Trying to catch me ridin' dirtaayyyyy" :P

• I am not sure of any other websites where you can unleash your bitter virgin fury.

• YAHOO ANSWERS

• Yeah, but that tends to be a little more general - nothing really gender specific.

• I haven't seen any

there's askmen but there's so much approval sh*t for that website

• Yeah you're right - too many hurdles to jump through... but it does look interesting. Thanks!

What Guys Said 6

• I found one that's very similar. Go to www.NoLifeAtAll.com.

• Site doesn't exist.

• 12 1/2 hours. I could have answered 1,236 "Does He Like Me" questions in THAT time!

• Loose stools or lose stools; of course, either way I'm a winner.

• www.blackpeoplemeet.com

• eh if there are any I haven't seen them man

• there's answerbag.com , but that's broader.

• there can only be one GAG on the interwebz...

• Have you by chance tried rogaine. I recommend it for you

• Being bald (and pulling it off) is a blessing my anonymous friend... when all you mop-top punks start losing your hair in your 40s and 50s and grappling with comb-overs for your misshaped skulls, guess who's still gonna be the virile-looking stud? MOI ;)

and your answer has nothing to do with my question :P

• Being bald is a bad thing to most women.

Confidence is different than being full of yourself. Your just full of yourself.

Your answers are to just make fun of woman. It's clear by your remarks

• Perhaps to most "immature" women under age 30... ;) over 30, they go for bald guys (TRUST ME)

I agree, the two are different. I can admit what few flaws I have (someone who is full of themselves cannot be objective ;)

Admittedly, I usually keep my answers brief: You only get the gist of someone whose sole purpose is to insult, but if you actually engage me in conversation, you'll see truth is my motivation. The supposed "just to make fun of women" is incidental :P