Is there any way to find a particular member on gag?

Is there any way to find a particular member on gag? I had an account on here before & for one reason or another it was cancelled. I had a friend I chatted with & have been watching for them but no luck. Was wondering if there was a way to search for a member?

Thanks for the help I guess I have the name wrong had no luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can try the search box in the top right corner...who knows, another user might have mentioned them in a question or answer. you can try out different variations of the spelling, you might hit on something. and then just use the link format amuse mentioned.

What Guys Said 2

• We're now down to 46 members, so I suppose if you just post a question asking where they are by name, they'll pop up like a rabbit in a cesspool (oh, the irony!) if they're still around.

• If you know their user name just type http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/ followed by their username into your url box on your browser.

• I tried that didn't work maybe I got the spelling wrong.

• Do you member kind of what the person's name was?

What Girls Said 3

• Just put their name on the GaG search bar and then you will get the questions they answered.

• You can find them though questions they answered

• I always just Googled "girlsaskguys [insert username here]"

It's never failed. If you haven't been able to find it, maybe you have something wrong in it :-\

Good luck!

• Yes I tried that with other members it worked so I must have remembered his user name wrong.