Will you leave GAG if you have found your significant other?

Kindly give your reasons and cast your vote too.Thanks beforehand!

• Yes,I will leave GAG.
    7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • No,I will not.
    93% (14)100% (14)97% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Your significant other can be someone you got to know on GAG or at anywhere else.
Results just as expected.Thanks,folks!

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably yes. I'll be more focused on him rather than GAG!

2|0
    0|0
    • wooohooo thanks for BA! :)

• Show All
    • Haha,me too.You are cute! :D

• hahahah thanks! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I didn't realize this was a dating site...

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm not here to find a GF. I like helping people and have many questions that come up which are and ot related to having a relation.

II also see loads of questions on here from people who are looking for help in a current relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I need somewhere to anonymously rant.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why should I/ What's the point of leaving if I find a girlfriend or whoever?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I'll most likely stick around to help other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because this isn't a dating site just a advice site. What makes you think this is a dating site?

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why. I don't come here for any dating reason, just for amusement and an interest to see the discussions. Not like it'd be a big deal if I was dating someone or not to the point I'd never wanna check up on the place.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I love GAG. Haven't left it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't want to stop asking and answering questions on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a Q&A website, not a dating site. So there would be no reason for me to leave or for her to get uncomfortable with me having an account on here.

1|1
    0|0
    • Will you marry me?

• Show All
    • It's a process best understood upon being experienced than getting explained theoretically :)

• Why don't you just add me instead of disturbing me here? :D I will accept :)

What Girls Said 5

• No. I've been here through several relationships over the years and will probably continue to be. After all, it's an advice site, not a hookup meeting place, lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. It's an advice site, not a dating site. Lol Being in a relationship hasn't stopped me from asking and answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating now.. and I'm still here...

What will make me leave?

When I fell like I'm wasting my time...

When I gain nothing from others here...

And when what I give.. isn't wanted..

Or when real life just gets crazy busy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah likely not I use it for advice purposes only not dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use GAG to give advice, possibly help people see different views. I use it to better understand people, meet friends. Having a boyfriend wouldn't change that, and didn't in the past.

0|1
    0|0
    • what! but I'm your soul mate gurl!

• Show All
    • maybe you dropped me o.O this is probly more likely because you were jealous of me for being so amazing XP

• Oh yeah, that MUST be it :-P haha