Do you upvote/downvote people who answer your questions here on GAG?

Personally I never do that,i think it's for other gag users to do that.

what about you?

• Yes I do
  • No I have never done that

Most Helpful Guy

• My questions, no. I let other users help me.

Other questions, yes. I help the question-asker.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, but just the upvotes. If I remember right it used to mean an extra point. Now it doesn't, but the habit stuck. It's like a "thanks for answering" gesture more than agreement. I usually leave a comment if I really like or agree with an answer. Sometimes I disagree, but the person put a lot of thought into it and wasn't hostile or irrational, so I can appreciate that. The answers that are really just terrible I leave alone and don't upvote or downvote. They're pretty much ignored.

• I always upvote people who answer my questions. Even if they insult me and even if their answers are completely irrelevant.

• I do upvote answers to my questions, if I find them insightful and/or helpful.

I rarely downvote an answer on my own Q.

• i upvote anyone who gives me a semi-useful answer. and anyone who is really rude gets a downvote.

• I will downvote if:

1. The answerer was being rude/smartass and I did not think it was funny

2. The advice the answerer gave was just stupid

3. If what they said had nothing to do with the question

• If I feel it is not useful I do but otherwise I up vote

• i dont

• yes, only if they stand out to me.

What Guys Said 7

• i usually upvote answers on my questions although sometimes I space out on it. I can't remember the last time I downvoted anyone, just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I'm wasting my time with the downvote button. I just read and move on, no time for arguing on here anymore.

• I'll still upvote it if I thought the answer was a good one

• I do whatever the bleeping hell I want to do.

Sometimes I vote up, sometimes I vote down.

• Sometimes I do that if I really like a answer.

• I upvote useful advice.

I don't downvote simply because I disagree with an opinion. I downvote if someone says something that's irrelevant to the question or that is factually wrong.

• Yes, I do both. I upvote helpful posts and downvote pointless posts.

• Yes. I tend to up vote most people who answer my questions because I appreciate their help. I normally only down vote if someone is being sexist, racist, or just being mean and unhelpful.