Are any of you competitive on GAG?

Do you try to outdo one another to get higher xper points?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• If you put in four or five hours a day, within a year you'll have enough xper points to trade in for a pencil. If you put in 8 to 10 hours a day, at the end of a year you'll have enough to get a pencil with an eraser on it.

• I don't think anyone cares about xper points that much. It doesn't really say anything except that you have too much time on your hands. What some people care about more though is getting as much xper points as they can in order to purchase amazon gift cards.

• Nope, I didn't even know originally that they did gift cards... Most of my answers are complete essays... And one of my questions is essentially 100 or more people asking questions on it in which I didn't get xper for...

• yes, I might have to send a sniper after palek since he's almost past me in points ;)

• Not really. I am just having fun and learning. I do try to get points so I can redeem them, but I am not like aiming to be #1 on the all-time pointz list.

• Not really.

• not really I've been on this site for like three years or so. I just answer questions when I feel like it

• sh*t three years in nine days, I need to reevaluate my life.

• Not really.

• Nope. The people that do care about Xper are either douche bags or Chinese "gold farmers" who use this site on a proxy server to collect USD (which stacks favorably well against their yuan) as a serious job.

• I thought that stuff only happened in World of Warcraft, haha

• It happens anywhere on the internet where cheap labor can be exchanged for foreign currencies.

• Not at all. I enjoy giving advice and helping others who need it in their greatest time of sadness.

• Palek's been trying to catch up with me since he signed on. Silly rabbit.

• Nope

• No not really.

• No, just saving up for Amazon gift cards, not really competing with anyone.

• could'nt care less about xper points. this isn't farmville.

• I don't even notice xper points.

What Girls Said 12

• No I don't care about Xper points but I do want to be level 10 simply because I'm just that type of person haha. Whenever there are levels or ranks I always feel the need to get to the end or complete something. Like game ranks on Pogo.com are addicting to me, Farmville 2 is addicting to me, Xbox achievements are addicting to me, etc... I do have too much time on my hands though.

• Nope, I don't care at all. The only reason I have to care about xper points is to get enough for some amazon gift cards. Lol

• Lol, I've never even thought about that. No, I only use this site to kill my boredom.

• No. Whenever I have a chance to brighten someone's day or help them out, most of the time I like to take the time to do those things. I just like giving advice and helping people out. It's the second best feeling in the world... after love.

• No.

• Nope. I'm not a competitive person generally.

• Um no.

• No

• I like gaining points for the fun of how far I can with upping the numbers.

• Lol no

• oh totally, GAG is my life ya know;)

• No not at all, I figure that would be like too much time on my hands.