GAG do you guys know when your girl is on her period?

Do you men know when your lady is about to start her period? Why do you remember?

Ladies is it weird if your husband or boyfriend knows when you're on those days?

Assuming you didn't tell him. He just counts days.

So keeping track would not be considered "controlling" or "obsessive" ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's controlling or obsessive it's just good to know and I think it's a good idea for your boyfriend to you where you're at in your cycle, depending on what birth control you use

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• She gets emotional during her periods and develops cravings for weird foods when she starts ovulation. She's very regular which makes it that much easier to keep track. I know her body as well if not better then she does... and that's not false modesty. She says the same.

• I don't care if people think it's controlling or obsessive. I am a controlling person, that's simply who I am and she accepts that and takes on the roll of submissive happily and willingly.

• That's hot

• It's tough to tell when a bitch is on her period.

• Hey I thought I was funny.

• You have no idea who I am or my intent when I typed this.

How long has that stick been up your bum?

• Lmao I know you dude. I can let you have the stick so you can start feeling better

• I can't really tell, but if I knew, then I'd probably mentally keep track.

• Never counted days, could just tell by the general mood swings and grumpiness.

• i can tell just by overall mood swings and bitchiness...

• when I see blood oozing out of her puss.y that's usually a good sign she's on her period.

• There was a night when I wanted to get intimate and go all the way with my girl. After some making out and stuff, she realized what I had on my mind and told me that her period is usually on "These" days. I just remembered it, and that's it.

What Girls Said 11

• Guys don't know (unless we tell them, they see it, or they count days) but they do like to guess whenever we are a bit irritable. Good rule of thumb gentlemen: Never tell a girl when she is on her period.

If my boyfriend or husband wanted to count days, that wouldn't bother me. He can be better prepared for my ice cream binges. ;)

• My boyfriend can usually just tell when I'm on my period. I'm always more hungry when I'm on and I also am more of an emotional roller coaster so he usually knows without me telling him. Lol

No, it's not weird. We're very comfortable with each other. We've been together for a little over four years so, it's normal for us.

• @update: Well that totally depends on your personal relationship. I don't think it's "obsessive" or "controlling" if you've been together a while or if you're just comfortable with one another. But if it's a new relationship and you're just getting to know each other then yeah...that would probably be a little weird.

• I'm pretty sure most don't know unless they really know the girl, like in a long-term relationship, or if she has told him. I wouldn't find my SO keeping track to be controlling or obsessive.

• I'm pretty sure there is an app for that..

• My ex could always tell because I would develop the most cruel moods.

The new one can't as easily, he just assumes my mood is apart of my personality, which is really kind of is, my period just intensifies it and makes me more vocal.

• The guy I was with for years always knew. But since we both didn't want a kid it made us both happy to see a little reassurance on top of my bc. Plus he liked to get me chocolate as a preemptive messure so I would rrlease my wrath on him.

• my boyfriend keeps track

I'm not sure why maybe to debate whether or not he feels like having sex ha ha (he hasn't objected yet)

I think it's funny

• You guys have period sex?

• no problem :)

at the end of the day it all comes down to what you're both comfortable with

my boyfriend couldn't care less about the blood (yay?) and it doesn't really bother me either so win win !

• I have never heard of a guy saying no to period sex. I'm the one that always says no lol

• I have never had a boyfriend but I think I would feel weird if my boyfriend knew when I was on my period.

• Haha I let everyone know so they'll understand thr bitching.

• I'm pretty regular so he usually has a general idea of when it should be happening.

• I usually tell my boyfriend, so there's no guessing for him.